I don't particularly understand why guys really love fake boobs[silicon] or prefer them over real ones, especially if they're really huge and are obviously fake.

[no offense to anyone who does have them, i'm just really curious.]

So what is it about fake boobs that turns you on or attracts you?
Quote 0 0
hogtime
I'm with you.I don't understand the attraction either, and I'm a guy.I've never went out with a woman that had implants or even felt them.My question is this,why do women get them and afterwords still not like them? I've herd it time after time....Personaly I like women of all diffrent shapes and sizes.Deal with what God gave you.Beauty comes from within,the outer beauty is just eye candy, and we all get older and our looks always change.
Times short,let's ride!
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
i don't think women get them because guys want them, i think they get them because THEY want them. most guys are probably attracted to bigger boobs and i'm sure they look great in a top. but as we all know, they look terrible uncovered unless they're done under the muscle. and sadly i think some girls go too big so that nothing even fits right. (ever seen a size 0 girl with an E rack in a bikini? looks a little freakish) just my 2 cents 
Quote 0 0
Sure if I'm looking at a woman in a magazine breast implants look great! But you know, did it ever occur to these ladies that men like some things soft and squishy? With real breasts that's half the fun. Women are soft in ways that we aren't. I've never had an experience with fake breasts but I am assuming that they wouldn't feel right.
Quote 0 0
Ok I have them (breast implants) and I can tell you that I needed them. Just trust me on that. Mine are soft but I have friends that arent so lucky.
Quote 0 0
Yes beauty is skin deep, how are breast implants any different than wearing lipstick, or hair extensions? On a superficial level these women are going for a different, more sexy look. More power to them that can afford it if it makes them feel better about themselves.

P.S: I'm a leg man.
Quote 0 0
the_end
i have real boobs that are on the large side and they give me back problems so i dont know why anybody would want huge fake ones i can see getting them if you have self esteem problems but dont go to big.
Quote 0 0