Olehippy
And that question is why don't people comment after reading a story?  I know many just enjoy the reading of it but I'm sure that some might have comments or questions, bout it. I can't believe that something can be read over 250 times and only one person has made a comment about it.

What about real life stories? I know some of what is written her is fictional but I'm sure that some is factual also. I know that names and locations have been changed and that is fine but just from what I have done in my life I find it easier to write about than making something up. How many of you write factual stories verses fictional ones?
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Thanks OleHippy! I concur! Lots of clicks on lots of posts - would love to hear from some of you "read-only" folks out there. Don't be shy - we are here to share with each other and hopefully learn a thing or two.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well clicks on posts can be misleading. I click on some posts but don't really read them or read a bit but find I don't care. I might read part of a story  but find it's not for me or I might like it just fine but not have any comments.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Another thing to consider - every click on the article logs a view even if you are the one who wrote it. Unless you hit "preview" your view will count. Just a thought.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Hippy" My sentiments exactly. The lack of participation by the people looking in is very diasppointing. I'd like to see some commentary, good or bad, agreeing or disagreeing. We are all alone in our little worlds and a lot of times I fear we are wasting a lot of energy "reinventing the wheel." A constructive comment from someone could maybe make us consider a different approach to our problems. Then again, if you see some of the text messages on my friend's daughter's cell phone you might find that they can't. Hank
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Geeze got more replies here than anywhere else go figure.  lol
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0