I am 58, widower, with no interest in the travails and perils of the dating scene. I am looking to make my first purchase with this type of product and do not know what or how to pick due to the broad selection. I understand there are "masturbators" and "sex dolls". Which, in your experience, is better and is there a particular brand you enjoy. Are they truly as realistic as the marketing would lead you to believe or is it hype?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hi Mr Marcus,

Some of the cheap vinyl dolls are going to leave a lot to be desired. I personally think the masturbators are the way to go, but you may want to read some the the guy's opinions...ahem, guys, where are ya?

We get great feedback on Juli Ashton's Realistic Pussy and Jenna Jameson's UR3 Real Feel Vagina.

If you would prefer something hand held, take a look at the Cyberskin Natural Pussy and the Real Skin Latin Pussy.

Cyberskin, UR3 and Real Skin are all super soft, "skin like" materials intended to mimic real skin. Plus, these molds are from the actual stars they are named after, so they are anatomically correct.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
I've said it before and I'll say it again: go with Cyberskin. I've been using the Chelsea Sinclaire Ass and Pussy combo and after 2 years of heavy use she's still going strong. It's got a few internal tears so I'll probably replace it someday with something similar. Anyway, you cannot expect that kind of performance from a vinyl doll which will pop, no question. Seriously I'd rather use my hand unless your talking about an $8000 Real Doll which is a whole different ballgame.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Go Chelsea Go!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
My 2 cents for what its worth-most dolls are a piece of crap. Try to make love to a pool float and it will feel about as realistic. It is just not scientificaly possible to make air-inflated vinyl feel like a woman. Go with the big cyber models if you can afford it. If you can't there's plenty of hand-helds for under $50 bucks that work fine.
Quote 0 0
Betty Rocket
Go for the stroker!!! Much easier and more realistic....dolls are more like party gags....
Betty Rocket
Quote 0 0