Cinemma
Hello! I am new with sex and all, and recently I've had "the sex talk" with my sister, and she told me that it is extreme improtant not to let a guy even with a condom to cum inside of a girl/woman. Now is this true? She is 8 years older than me and know about these stuff, but this time I really wonder, I mean what's the point in using a condom if a guy is going to pull out anyway??
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Sex can be a very dangerous activity. What you may not know is that a guy starts leaking precum before he cums and there are usually viable sperm cells in there unless he's been cut. So the pull out method is about as fool proof as Russian roulette with all cylinders loaded. If you're letting him inside you there's not much chance that he's going to want to cum outside you especially if he's wearing a raincoat. The biological result is that if it hits through a leaking rubber you can still grow one of those nine month tumors you're going to have to support for eighteen years and they put a hell of a damper on your fun. The BC word, (birth control), is something you might want to learn more about unless you want to be a parent. Condoms are a lot better than they were years ago and they will help protect you from most STD's but they're still not perfect. Birth control pills, IUD's are other options, but that would be better discussed with your OBGYN. A doctor friend says if you're an unlucky breeder, he's known of the little bastards being conceived through a rubber when a gal was on the pill, so think about it. HHH
Quote 0 0
Cinemma
Of course I'll use protection, I am 18 years old and I don't want a child! But you misunderstood me, my sister told me that even when you use a condom, a guy should still pull out or esle the condom might break... my question is - Is that really necessary? Pulling out with a condom on..
Quote 0 0
Hi Cinemma,

It is true that condoms can tear or even come off (this is common with young men who aren't accustomed to wearing them.) That said, yes, your partner still needs to wear one. As Hank pointed out, pre-cum is an issue and pregnancy is only one of the risks you'll have to worry about. You partner doesn't have to ejaculate in order to transmit Herpes, HPV and many other STDs.

But on to your question, as long as the condom is secure there's really no need for pulling out-unless you want that added level of security.
Quote 0 0
studley
In all the years I used condoms I never had breakage or tearing.  The thing is to use fresh ones (not expired and that have been properly stored), and wear it properly - see condom sites for proper use.
Quote 0 0