Clairebear
Hi guys! Sorry to rant but we are always meeting up with couples where the wife says shes bi. But once you get them home its such a different story!!!! They never want to participate fully and just lay there expecting oral or they just want to get f**d by my husband!!! TOTAL bait and switch. I love sex with women and I want to play with women who love women too! NOT just trying to please their husbands. Sorry just had to get that off my chest. Do any other women out there know what I'm talking about?
Quote 0 0
Trust me-we're out there! You're probably just going to the wrong places. If you're hooking up in swing clubs there's always the risk the wife is just going to appease the husband. Sorry, but F that. I have much better luck approaching women on my own (coffeeshops, bookstores, etc..) FIRST, so you know she's into it. You'd also be pretty surprised to see how many "straight" women are just waiting to be seduced by a hot chick because their too afraid to go there on their own.
Quote 0 0
Sure, its happened to most of us who have been on the scene for a while but its not hard to tell if a woman is into it! (kissing is a good litmus test for starters...) Don't make plans unless there is an understanding that the attraction is mutual or things can get awkward pretty fast.
Quote 0 0
craftyltlbitch
They're definitely hard to find where I live! I haven't been with a woman in so long I'm not sure I remember HOW to properly eat a pussy. I really wanted my boyfriend to find someone for us-he knows what I like and what I won't tolerate, but it's hard for him because he's in law enforcement and has to use a fair amount of discretion. I love the way a woman feels and it's such a turn on to think about it and talk about it with him, but a real let-down that we can't find someone suitable that we both agree on.
Quote 0 0