0%
 BECAUSE THEY ARE JUST DOGS. 1 vote
7%
 BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T ALWAYS WANT THE SAME PUSSY ALL THE TIME. 2 votes
15%
 NONE OF THE ABOVE. 6 votes
46%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
I THINK MEN CHEAT BECAUSE THEY JUST DON'T WANT TO KEEP FUCKING THE SAME PUSSY OVA AND OVA.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
I know men get tired of the pussy just like we get sick of the dick.
Quote 0 0
Rhino
We cheat because we like pussy. New pussy, old pussy, fat pussy, thin pussy..its called variety.
Quote 0 0
laBlueGirl
interesting. maybe if you turn up the notch of your pussy quality, you wont tire anyone with it.
Quote 0 0
Has it occured to anyone that maybe human beings aren't really wired for monogamy in general?
Quote 0 0
hogtime
I'm kinda with you Anna,Don't get me wrong I love my wife and her body and she doesn't like it, she's a little over weight.I think people in general arn't manogamus by nature.We all at one time or another have seen someone we would like to fuck just to do it with that person.We are all attracted to all types of diffrent people throughout our lives.My wife and I don't see each other at all untill the weekend.She's a care giver and works till midnight all week long and sex isn't on her top priority list when we do have time togeather.Thats ok but my sex drive is much higher then hers and thats a problem! I've never physicaly cheated on my wife and don't plan to either.But the temtation is there.So masterbation is my fix and I masterbate almost daily,also sex forums are a great release,to know I'm not the only one going through the same stuff as someone else helps alot.Besides it's not just men that cheat,there are a lot of women on the look out too.We are all looking for the same thing SEX and thats it,not a relationship just sex.
Times short,let's ride!
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
I think there are a lot of factors. it's in our nature, we don't want to keep banging the same pussy, when opportunity presents itself it's hard to turn down, and at least in my case the sex drive is COMPLETELY different for my girlfriend and I. The first few months to a year is great and then it just drops off. I think it's a real test of love to see if a man can survive after his woman stops being readily available.
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I don't think it really has anything to do with different pussy. People just get stuck in the same boring rut thinkin oh my guy likes it from behind lets do that! Then it gets old. If you try new things together it shouldn't get old. The sex drive thing can't be easily solved, I completely understand that but in the end if you love someone for the sex it probably wasn't a great relationship anyway. Toys are amazing!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
jellyfishbones
It's not that I love her for the sex, but it's just sucks when you're a 21 yr. old guy in a monogamous relationship and she is rarely willing to do it anymore. and I'm definitely not boring... i know that much. I probably have the highest sex drive I will ever have in my life and i'm masturbating it away...
I know what you're thinking... and yes. I have a name for my penis. I call it the octagon.
Quote 0 0
I don't know if its just "men" per say. I think women may cheat as much but the ladies are a little smarter about it and don't get caught quite as often. Cheating can happen for a variety of reasons (for men its usually ego) but I think for the most part it is our natural born curiosity about the opposite sex.
Quote 0 0