diaperlover
My wife and I wish to add some fun and kink to our routine sex.  We are very interested in experimenting with a double ended strap on dildo, which she can use on me anally while still getting off herself.  I have no previous experience with anal stimulation but often fantasize about my wife using a device like this on me while I masturbate. We need something appropriate for beginners and not too large on my end.  We would also like to hear about other toys that male/female couples have enjoyed.  Please tell us about your experience and recommend the toys so we can determine if it would be right for us.  Thank you.
Quote 0 0
Several years ago my wife and I started anal with a product called the bend over beginner then progressed to much larger. (Her whole fist now.)
Quote 0 0
Roadie
First of all, I may be wrong...but I dont think there is any such thing as a double ended strap-on dildo.

My wife and I bought a strap-on kit from right here at Tabu Toys called "New Cummers Kit". We were exploring anal sex for both of us. I figured if I was gonna do her, she should be able to do me. And it works wonderfully! We have enjoyed quite a few sessions with it.

It is easy to use and cleans easily. And we both got off with it. We highly recommend it for beginners to the world of anal sex!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
diaperlover
Roadie wrote:

First of all, I may be wrong...but I dont think there is any such thing as a double ended strap-on dildo.

I haven't seen many, but my wife and I were considering this one. It's called the Double Delight Strap on.

I'll take a look at the item you suggested as well if I can find it.

EDIT: I saw the item.  Does it do much for her? I want my wife to be stimulated at the same time.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
DL...it does not have any kind of a vibrator if thats what you are looking for.

It did a lot for her tho. Because the dildo is directly over her clit, when she thrusts into me, it rubs her. She says she has a terrific orgasm too!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
diaperlover
Well we decided to order the above pictured toy as well as a toy that will vibrate on her clit as well as act as a cock ring for me, we're already considering using the two together to give her more enjoyment. We haven't used many sex toys a side from the odd vibrator or dildo so it should be a fun experience even if I am a little nervous about having a 7 inch dildo in my ass.  I am a purely straight man but I have still often fantasized about receiving anal sex while masturbating, so it's nice that I will finally get to experience that without involving another man. My wife is also looking forward to the experience.
Quote 0 0