HappyEnding
Everyday we are taking our empty water bottles, old newspapers, and beer cans and storing them in the recycling bin. We let them heap up in the corner of our garage patiently waiting for garbage day. What an eye sore but its worth it because we are doing our part to go green and save the planet. Many of you on a daily basis look for new ways and materials that we can recycle. Some of you may even be the green guy in the work place. Handing out literature to your co-workers and coming up with new company programs.

If your like me then you recycle just about everything that can be recycled.  Did you know that you can recycle your old sex toys?

--spam link removed--
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You were fine until you decided to link to your toy site. Should we come over there and tell your toy customers what we encourage at tabutoys.com? Or would that be a bad business practice?

Your links will be deleted as will any future links to a competitor's toy site. If you want to participate here, you are welcome to but you might want to take a look at the forum rules.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
There are several toy recycling sites that do seem legit. Google them.

Some people also take apart their dead toys for recycling. Honestly, I don't. I'm bad
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Indeed! I love the recycle site they were talking about - in fact I've posted about them on here somewhere too. I just had a problem with their sex toys for sale website that was completely unrelated and a little too spammy
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0