Roadie
Based on posts we read in here, we recently purchased a new toy...the Double Penetrator. We tried it last week end and it didn't work so good. We used the missionary position but because Dreamer has the problem that others have...arms not quite long enough...she couldn't aim the dildo part. Although I will report, we readjusted it and I was able to slide both me and the dildo in her pussy at the same time. I think the term she used was "OH MY GOD!!!'

Last night, we used the doggie position...so I could do the aiming. Using that position, the Penetrator is reversed...the dildo on top, the bullet vibrator on the bottom. Because the dildo is relatively slim, it fit easily in her butt. When Dreamer got used to it, in a very short time, it slid all the in as did I. When I was in her and she was comfortable with something in both ends...we went at it...slow at first to make sure then increased the tempo. And it was my turn to say "OH MY GOD!!!"

When I was all the way in, the vibrator does a wonderful thing. I felt it on my balls and Dreamer could feel it on her clit. And that, my friends, added to every feeling we were having.

The thing works. I suggested we used the doggie position again the next couple times we use it. I want her to get used to the idea of having something in both places. Then we are going to try the missionary position again. Something to look forward to!!! As an added bonus, Dreamer now wants to try Pegging as discussed in another post. I'm willing...turn about is fair play!

Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
' told you. Hank
Quote 0 0
Do you have a link to it? WHen I google search it I get all kinds of different stuff.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Gator...we got ours at an Adult Toy Store...but check the 'Adam and Eve' web site. I'd post the link, but I dont know how...I would be computer illiterate...lol

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Roadie wrote:

Gator...we got ours at an Adult Toy Store...but check the 'Adam and Eve' web site. I'd post the link, but I dont know how...I would be computer illiterate...lol

Hey guys...ahem...we sell sex toys too Check out these options...

The Scorpion Stinger is actually designed to be used a few different ways. A male can wear it alone and use the "tail" for anal play on himself or you could flip it over and penetrate your partner anally. The second ring allows for a tighter fit around the scrotum sack.

The Honey Bee for Lovers looks painful but it is soft and flexible. It has 2 anal toys and a clitoral buzzer that she straps on. Fun for everyone!

Also check out the Menage A Twois for Two Kit. There's no vibration with this this one, but it is a fun (and safe) way to have a 3-way

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Madam Moderator...you have my most humble apologies!!! You do, indeed, have the aforementioned toys. In fact, Dreamer and I are going in there to do some shopping for our next toy!!!

You see that Gator??? Look at the toys on this web site!!!

Quote 0 0
Much obliged.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Here's my two cents on toys. When my wife and I look for toys we look for something simple, user friendly, and reasonably priced. I'd like to have a nickel for every overpriced toy we've purchased and later discarded because it was a pain to get into to use, didn't provide what it claimed and turned out to be a waste of time and money. The last one on the list above looks the closest to what I suggested for Roadie, when he asked me what we were using, and it looks like a pretty good compromise. Unfortunately, it's almost double the price though, not counting shipping, handling and delay . I'm afraid the first two look like something that by the time you got into your lover might already have fallen asleep. This is why I always try to ask you folks, (the contributing bloggers), if that's the right term, for guidance on a new toy. Ask a Chevy salesman about Chevy's and he'll tell you they're the greatest car in the world but ask someone driving a Vega what they think and it just might be a different story. Hank 
Quote 0 0