angie
hi guys,I'm new here...this looked like a forum where people are free-minded and they can give me a good advice or point me in the right direction.
anyway I decided to do this because of the rush of doing something so naughty,and well the money cannot hurt.
I'm 20 years old,really good looking...I have all the qualities needed to do this(this is not some ego shit talk,just a fact.I know I have no chance if I'm ugly or anything.so moving on...) and the most important one ,I'm a virgin. now any good sites where I can market my self or simply learn something about it...don't try to talk me out,my mind is set...moral issues,I don't have them.calm,set and ready.. waiting for your replies.
oh yeah,I live in europe if that help or means anything...I'm not flying to china to sell my self.

thx D
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Angie:
If that's all you've got to sell in this life then I think you have a problem. The young ladies that shared that experience with me gave me something I will cherish forever.

Then again, I don't know what the going rate is on deflowering virgins. It just seems like a hell of a way to start your sex life. The irony would be if you got busted for prostitution.

You might want to watch a movie called, "BABY DOLL," with Brook Shields. It has a segment that covers that. And if the price has escalated enough to make it worth it you can go to japan and have it repeatedly replaced. Of course you'll have to develop some pretty good acting skills to convince the suckers, but I think you still need to reconsider your options. Hank
Quote 0 0
It's your body and you can do what you want with it. I just happen to think anybody who would actually pay money for sex with a virgin is an asshole.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Once you've actually had a sex life, you may regret selling your first time to the highest bidder. But, to each their own. Try ebay or Craigslist.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
lol...yeah Craigslist has a good reputation for this type of thing. Seriously though, I'm really hoping you're yanking our chains. There are some things in life that are way to precious to put a price on and this is one of them. I see a womans' first sexual experience as an almost spiritual thing. It's worth a lot more than whatever the highest bidder can offer.
Quote 0 0
MissOphelia
angie wrote:

hi guys,I'm new here...this looked like a forum where people are free-minded and they can give me a good advice or point me in the right direction.
anyway I decided to do this because of the rush of doing something so naughty,and well the money cannot hurt.
I'm 20 years old,really good looking...I have all the qualities needed to do this(this is not some ego shit talk,just a fact.I know I have no chance if I'm ugly or anything.so moving on...) and the most important one ,I'm a virgin. now any good sites where I can market my self or simply learn something about it...don't try to talk me out,my mind is set...moral issues,I don't have them.calm,set and ready.. waiting for your replies.
oh yeah,I live in europe if that help or means anything...I'm not flying to china to sell my self.

thx D

As somebody who has worked in the industry since the late 90's, I have never, EVER sold sexual intercourse or oral sex. I feel that those activities-there is NO price on them. They are off limits and precious.

Selling your virginity may seem exciting at first, and you may be appealed by the money, but what is going to happen when you spend that money? You will still be you. You may even have feelings of regret...even though you think now that you will come out like roses.

I have seen and been through a LOT in my career...I have been an exotic dancer, entertainer, PRO BDSM figure, and model.

I would just make sure it is something you really want to do. I do not recommend it. Not only that, you can get busted. Being busted is not fun.

What about doing a roleplay with somebody you know? Since you say that you are so good looking and such, I am sure you won't have any problems meeting men to have your first sexual experience with.I bet there are men waiting in line!

If you are 18 or over please read my post. This and all of my posts are intended for adults only.
Quote 0 0
If someone is willing to pay, What would you spend the money on?
Quote 0 0