Tabu Toypro
Has this ever happened to you? Whether it came from a shooting wad aimed elsewhere or from you accidentally rubbing your eyes with semen on your hands, the sting of semen in the eyes is not a nice one. MySexProfessor has some tips for you on how to ease the pain and redness.

In summary:

Obviously rinse with water asap. Fight the urge to rub your eyes until the redness has cleared. If you wear contacts, remove them for a while and clean them how you normally would. I'd say toss out whatever solution you soak them in when they're done. (do people reuse solution? i don't wear contacts) Either way, semen clumps in water and you don't want that to happen in your little contact container.

But there is a final point I'd like to share and it is about the possibility of spreading STDs. Yes, from semen to the eye. I'll send you over to MySexProfessor.com to read about it.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I usually reflexively close my eyes when he squirts and my face is anywhere near the hose.

I've gotten it up my nose.......OMG. TMI.........
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
The nose?! Eeek! I don't know what's worse, being blind for a bit after or smelling "bleach" all day
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
You think it smells like bleach, too? I mentioned this on Em&Lo and one of my friends was teasing me about "The Man smells like cleaning products!"

Bleach and cantaloupe. That's the impression I get.  (Semen has high levels of Chloride in it. The cantaloupe, I don't know, but it does have a musty, animal like smell to it. Some people describe human milk as smelling or tasting like cantaloupe. Weird.)

Yeah, I have some saline nasal spray. That helped.  What did My Man do? Laughed. hahahahahaaaaahahaaaaa

Walked around the rest of the day saying, "I jizzed up your nose." What is he? Twelve?  (He didn't do it on purpose, but he didn't fail to see the humor in it.)
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
If this becomes a persistent problem I'm sure the  contamination could be a significant health issue. I would suggest one of two things to prevent this kind of hazardous exposure in the future. First, you might want to invest in a pair of ANSI approved safety glasses. Safety goggles will work but they have a habit of fogging up. You can get the safety glasses I suggested from your local Harbor Freight Tools Company store for about five to seven dollars, depending on whether they're on sale. A full coverage clear face shield is a little more, about eleven dollars. If you can't afford that you might want to consider keeping it in your mouth where it belongs. That's my two cents worth. What do you think of my advice  to the ladies Roadie? HHH   
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I've had it happen. Rinsed, my eye was red a few hours. Not a huge deal
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Safety Glasses. That's sexy. [glow=red,2,300][/glow]
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Okay somebody finally bit. HHH
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Triple H...I was not ignoring your post. I just had no clue how to respond! If it ever got to the point where safety glasses or a full face shield was required...I quit...I just flat out...quit...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Roadie and 'Pro': It's just me, and I was in one of my what the hell moods so I tried to have some fun with it. I was hoping to stir the pot a little and get a some controversy going just for the fun of it but it didn't work. I was hoping you and Dreamer and Adriana and some of the others would jump in and take me to task for the fun of it. As usual P Gell did a great job of solving the problem. My compliments to her. HHH
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Well safety goggles and face shields could be one man's joke and another man's fetish! It did make me giggle though.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
My day is now complete. HHH
Quote 0 0
P Gell
LOL! Hank loves to screw with our heads as much as he likes to......screw....
Quote 0 0