purrelgato
:-\

Is it 'normal' for a 50 + women  (maybe poor phrasing....) to be sooooooooo horny, wanting sex alllllll the time ???

I've never been like this.....  :-[              Really curious to ANY response out there....
Just cant seem to get 'enuf.  Could it be hormonal or am I just lat8r in my 'prime'    Thank God 4 toys.... 
I do have a significant other (however he's 7 yrs older.... it's really showing 'bout now...when I am soooooo horny 

Any thoughts out there ????
            tale care,    Lee :
Quote 0 0
soh8ree
I understand where you're coming from!  I'm a 33 year old woman and my significant other is 27 years old. I have a very HIGH sex drive and although he is younger than me, he still can not satisfy my daily craving.  We both have careers and children. He says he's too tired and can't give me all that I need. I tell him he does'nt have to do anything he can just lay there. He says i'm not going to screw him to death! I find myself masturbating at night when he goes to sleep. I was told to wear more sexy costumes, make him beg for it sometimes and do treat him like a king. I do EVERYTHING to please my man, But I can't get him more interested in everyday sex.
Quote 0 0
They say your sex drive gets stronger and stronger as you age. I hope I'm that horny when I'm 50!!!
Quote 0 0
demonchild
I think it is normal for any women. I am 21 and I want it constantly. I would go all day and night if I could. It just shows you got alotta love to give ^_^
Quote 0 0
gfriday
I'm 43 married 4 18 years.  I have been so horney lately, my husband is loving it, but when he is not around, I like to pleasure myself--but feel wierd.  if anyone has any tips and/or advice on pleasuring myself please fill me in.  I did buy the rabbit, and it didn't work for me.  Help! :-[
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
gfriday wrote:

I'm 43 married 4 18 years.  I have been so horney lately, my husband is loving it, but when he is not around, I like to pleasure myself--but feel wierd.   if anyone has any tips and/or advice on pleasuring myself please fill me in.  I did buy the rabbit, and it didn't work for me.  Help! :-[

The main thing is to relax. If you've got guilt issues..drop em! You're a grown woman and you have every right to pleasure. There's nothing wrong with it! Lock the door, dim the lights and get in the mood by reading an erotic story or watching a sexy movie. Now, as for what you like, most women like clitoral stimulation, with a finger or with a vibrator. Since you've already got a rabbit, just lube it up nicely and apply a little bit to your clit to get warmed up. Then, if you can, just turn on the clitoral attachment only and lightly rub your clit. Fantasize about something nice (like your friend trying to get in your pants! that sounded hot!) and when you get pretty aroused, then insert the shaft inside while still focusing on the clitoral pleasuring. If this doesn't get you there you need a different vibrator.
Quote 0 0