Tabu Toypro
Ladies and Lads,

We've asked before, but we do have some different people in here these days, so we'll bring it up again. Is period sex off limits?

I've read where some men like to have oral with their lady while she's on her period. I don't see how that's attractive, but fetishes are what they are, and are personal taste (ba dah bum). I'd think the heavier days would prove to be less satisfactory for the woman. Really messy and too much lubrication can be unpleasant. But it's also a pretty known fact that orgasms can help with cramps...which are usually on the heavier days.

So, how do you handle it when he wants sex and you're on your period? 
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
My Man couldn't care less. "It's just bodily fluid. I'm still getting laid. I love to go Down Town, so I don't see what the big deal is." That's his way of looking at it.  (When we were younger I used to leave a tampon IN while he was going down, and once, without thinking and in a rush, I basically threw it into a used ashtray in haste. Afterward, he saw it and said, "That is the trashiest thing I have ever seen in my life!" while laughing. So, I don't bother with the tampon anymore, despite the fact that in this day, I wouldn't have an ashtray in my bedroom for ANY reason.)

The only time we "abstain" is if my cramps are bad. If he can get to me, and I can come before the cramps start, then the entire period goes easily for me. But, the timing has to be right.

We have an old set of maroon sheets, that I just throw on the bed, over the regular sheets, and I usually put an old maroon towel on top of that, and we're ready to go. He usually showers afterward, especially on that "second day" but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.

If it's a really heavy day I may say, "You don't have to go down, if you don't want to." And he'll only base whether he does if I am in pain or not.

We've been together many years and little bothers him, he's seen me in labor, seen me near death, seen me cut open during a C Section, helped me with everything intimate after childbirth and after surgeries,  seen me at my best and at my worst and a little menstrual blood doesn't bother him at all. As he says, "I'm gettin' laid. Why would I complain?"  

Your mileage may vary.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
It's funny how differently people react to this but you're right - after he's seen it all, a little blood isn't going to send him running. I suppose a dental dam wouldn't be a bad idea if your guy is phobic of the flow. (me and my damn dental dams, I know)

I like your maroon towel and sheet combo. Good idea!

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Yeah, they are OLD towels and sheets. (I used to decorate my bathroom in maroon, way back in the 80s.)

A few weeks ago, one of my older kids dyed her hair RED and went into the linen closet and said, "Hey, Ma, can I use this red towel?" I grabbed it from her and said, "NO, that's for when I have my period." She wrinkled her nose and backed away. LOL! 

Maroon can cover a multitude of sins....
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Everybody has a "Gross Threshold."  Although My Man and I have had period sex long before we had kids, and it never bothered him, I remember once, when we first started having sex, afterward he was lying on my bed and I was getting dressed and putting on my make up and earrings and I looked over, while I was putting the earrings in, and he gagged. I asked him what was wrong, and he was white and said, "OMG, you just rammed that thing through your ear!"

Weird. He still doesn't like to see me put earrings in, and he's got a mess of tattoos. There's no accounting for taste.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
From the beginning, Dreamer and I had 'period sex'. My philosphy has always been...'if it don't bother you, it don't bother me!' And it washes off...

But these days, it seems her periods have left the building.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I think it depends on the guy and the gal. If you remember, I brought up the subject of of some gals not being too fresh down there. A couple of young ladies I can remember regularly smelled bad enough to gag a buzzard and when they said they were in there period I didn't even try to go down there. Fortunately  they didn't seem to mind. In comparison, when my wife and I were dating I found out that she always smelled fresh and tasted good. The first time I went down on her when she was OTR she was mortified but there was no difference and she soon got over it. I don't think the guys will know if they're a blood hound until they try it. HHH
Quote 0 0
claire.tibbs
OOhh.. noo.
I just couldnt do that.
I don't even like him touching me at all when im on.
I couldn't handle it.

But personal preference i guess.
x
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Clair.tibbs: you and your honey might not know what you're missing. HHH
Quote 0 0
fleshwon
Tabu Mod wrote:

It's funny how differently people react to this but you're right - after he's seen it all, a little blood isn't going to send him running. I suppose a dental dam wouldn't be a bad idea if your guy is phobic of the flow. (me and my damn dental dams, I know)

I like your maroon towel and sheet combo. Good idea!

I've never had any problems with my boyfriend getting grossed out when aunt flo comes to visit. It actually seems to really turn him on, which is fine with me.
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Although at times my period grossed even me out, Roadie and I didn't have a problem with period sex. The fact that I was in the process of menopause when we met meant that we just never knew WHEN I wasn't going to have a period. That laid ground work for some creative ways to gat around it. I used to keep dark colored towels close by for me to lay on so we wouldn't stain the sheets.
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties
No period sex for me. Its not me, its my man. He doesn't want to. I don't mind at all because I find period sex sticky. Blood does not make a good lubricant.

If I'm in the last few days of my flow I just seduce him and if he happens to spot some blood he really doesn't care. I just play dumb.... "Whoops. Guess I wasn't quite finished"

I did see a doco about a serial killer that used to prefer it when his wife was on her period. Of course he ended up sticking a serrated knife in her and now she can't have kids.... but that's another story.
This forum makes my toes curl
Quote 0 0
DirtyThirties wrote:

No period sex for me. Its not me, its my man. He doesn't want to. I don't mind at all because I find period sex sticky. Blood does not make a good lubricant.

If I'm in the last few days of my flow I just seduce him and if he happens to spot some blood he really doesn't care. I just play dumb.... "Whoops. Guess I wasn't quite finished"

I did see a doco about a serial killer that used to prefer it when his wife was on her period. Of course he ended up sticking a serrated knife in her and now she can't have kids.... but that's another story.

GAHHHHHHH!!!!
Quote 0 0
excuse the reaction. tht was to yer serial killer comment, not the period blood part.
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Alrighty this is where I don't go. I will say I will have sex near the end of my period but not when it is in full stream. I hate the look, smell and everything about it. I will do quite a bit but on that one Hell to the NO. LOL 
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0