macnroy
Every once in a while when my husband and I are having sex and he cums he gets a pain in his stomach and he only cums a little bit.  Does anyone know what it might be?
Love like you have never loved before.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hmm..in his stomach, not his abdomen? Honestly, I do not know! Sounds like a good question for el doctor. Anyone else have this issue or a clue?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
He really should see a doctor. I don't want to completely "diagnose" him, because I don't know him and of course don't' know for sure what the problem is.

But, You said "he only comes a little bit" when this happens. I assume you mean only a small amount of semen is expelled?

There is a condition, which occasionally happens to some men, and happens  frequently to a few men called "Dry Ejaculation." The semen is, for various reasons, on the way to exit the penis, accidentally rerouted  into the urinary bladder and very little or none exits the penis during orgasm.

In men, orgasm and ejaculation are actually two different things. Usually, the semen will be released from the bladder the next time the man urinates (which he should probably do as soon after a Dry Ejaculation as possible0  When this happens the next urination will contain foamy or opaque liquid, this is the semen which didn't make it out during orgasm.

This can be caused by scar tissue in the urethra or muscle issues in the penis or other problems. One of the main problems with this condition is that men who nearly always Ejaculate Dry is that they are clinically sterile, until the issue is resolved. Because there is no way for sperm to make it to the woman's egg, if he and he partner wanted to have a child. (But, as he is ejaculating even a little, don't count on this for ANY form of birth control.) Because it is often caused by things which can be treated he should probably see his doctor, and get a referral to a urologist.

Good luck.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Are you sure that the pain is in his stomach and that he's not becoming nauseous? That can be a symptom of shock and it could be from severe pain elsewhere. This may sound strange, but if guys go without it for a while the first time they cum it can actually hurt. I've experienced this and it is measurable pain. It feels like the end of your dick is exploding. Of course it usually results in a large volume of semen and it's still pleasurable, but I think this is where the saying, "It hurts so good," came from.

Does he have the same reaction is he masturbates? How about the frequency of sex? Does that have any effect on the severity of the pain? What would worry me most would be the small amount of semen you mentioned. How old is he? If the problem doesn't improve, I agree with everyone else, I think he needs to see a doctor and even better a urologist. Please let us know what happens. Hank
Quote 0 0
macnroy
We have sex at least once a week and he getts off some way almost ever day and is still having the pain.  He is 29 years old and has chrons.  Could that have anything to do with the pain?
Love like you have never loved before.
Quote 0 0