Roadie
Dreamer and I are putting together a small sex toy travel kit. I found a smaller men's shaving kit to put it in that fits in the drawer under the passenger seat. So far, we have a small bottle of silicone lubricant (which we got from Tabu Toys) and a 7" dildo. I know I would like to have a bullet vibrator and probably a rubber (for those roadside interludes).

Any suggestions on what else we need to put in there? What small sex toy item can you not travel without?
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
(chanting) A-nal Beads! A-nal Beads!

Whoop, got a bit carried away there. Might I suggest a little bead action? Favorites: Tantus Ripple or a pacifier.

And it's always a good idea to keep some wipes and spare batteries in your travel kit.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Roadie:

A small ice chest and a chilled bottle of champagne would be nice. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker. Hank
Quote 0 0
jozef88
Tantus Ripple
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Ripple? I hope that's not the stuff I drank in college. Non no, no Roadie. A chilled bottle of the bubbly and a cold bucket of the colonel's fried chicken on an impromptu picnic while on a trip and you should lucky. If you don't turn around and go home. Hank
Quote 0 0
Adriana
I always take my Layaspot with me when I travel
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Toypro - the anal beads got a big smile from Dreamer...gonna have to look into those.

Hank - I would never think of making a road trip without some kind of adult beverage...looking for just the right cooler.

Adriana - what is a Layaspot?
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Roadie, check out the Layaspot here: http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/SearchResults.asp?searchfield=all&pagenumber=1&searchphrase=laya

It's shaped perfectly for external stimulation and has + and - controls in just the right spot. It's made by Fun Factory, the German Gods of sex toy manufacturing
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Roadie: I'm assuming that's for her while we're driving, right? As far as the ice chest is concerned: Big Five sporting Goods and Costco have a soft sided one that folds up for easy storage. It has wheels and it can be stuffed into almost any nook or cranny.
If you need something more industrial grade I bought an Igloo brand form Sam's Club or Wal-Mart, I don't remember which, for about thirty bucks. It's blue and white, with wheels, and it can keep a case of suds cold, a bottle of bubbly and your chocolate covered strawberries. I still think you need the Colonel's chicken though and a nice blanket so she doesn't scratch her butt or her knees. I assume we're going on the road trip; because we want to get laid, right? I mean you are going to miss the game unless you T-Vo it. Hank
Quote 0 0
Jamie Menez
Lubes Lubes and more Lubes guys - with me?
Quote 0 0