I know, I know "color dont matta" but my sister in law introduced me to a man that Im attracted to and he just so happens to be white. Im just curious what the difference is-if there is one.
Quote 0 0
There is no difference in my opinion. My husband is of mixed heritage (and is a fabulous lover) but that hasn't always been the case with black men who I've dated in the past. Its just perception.
Quote 0 0
There is the notion that white men are more eager to please in bed and are more open into giving oral
Definitely true in my case
Quote 0 0
They say white men caint hump but I wouldn't know
Quote 0 0
mmm - go for it girl... i think its more a mental thing more than anything else...When I have sex with a white-guy i really love to watch in a mirror !!
Quote 0 0
Black men are stereotyped as stronger and more aggressive in bed (but not into going down) while white men are classified as bieng more submissive and willing to please (definately in to going downtown.) No matter because its all a bunch of b**shit. A man is a man and you just have to get to know him.  Does he put your needs first? If so he probably will in bed too. 
Quote 0 0
I can't beleive this is actually a question. Is this 2008 or 1888? Hello???
Quote 0 0
Foxy4lif
I reallydon't have an answer but when you find out please let us know...But i think everything sexual is better when your mind is stimulated first, be it black white or pink...
4evrWho?
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I don't think the color really matters... It all depends on the person and how you connect with them. If they're rockin your body why does it matter?
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Well, what kinda "white" is he? I reckon there's a big difference between a skinny Nascar redneck and a big, hairy Guido from New Jersey.
Quote 0 0
Any Caribbean man know how to take care of a woman and keep them satisfied.
Quote 0 0
ClareeBadDog
I don't think race has anything to do with how good of a lover a man is. men will aways surprise you, Hot sexy men can be some of the worst lovers. They don't care as much about pleasing women, because they have never had to learn, Women go to bed with them because they are so good looking. OR Those studs can be the best lovers in the world. It all depends on how eager they are to please. You can sometimes get an idea by a mans table manners. If he passes the serving dishes your way with out being asked, or refills your glass. Then he has a giving personality. If he scarfs down all of his food in 5 minutes, and doesn't even ask how yours is, then he has a selfish personality. Again those aren't definite ways to tell, but about 80% of the time they can be helpful tools. And the size thing. My husband is white, and he is the biggest I have ever been with. I MEAN BIG!!! I was scared of it the first time I saw it. No Joke.
Quote 0 0
ClareeBadDog wrote:

You can sometimes get an idea by a mans table manners. If he passes the serving dishes your way with out being asked, or refills your glass. Then he has a giving personality. If he scarfs down all of his food in 5 minutes, and doesn't even ask how yours is, then he has a selfish personality.

Claree that is freaking GENIUS. I always used the pet test before, you know how you watch how a man treats his pets or yours? But this is much better. First of all, you can see if his Mother taught him any manners. I think so many women out there spoil their boys and turn them into disrespectful little monsters-definitely not good for a relationship. And, like you said, find out whether he's a giver or a "can I borrow $50 and call you back 3 months later" kinda guy.
Quote 0 0