I need to partially vent and partially seek advice. I am a very hypersexual lady. I don't think about sex all the time...perhaps 80 percent of the day. If not sex, something sexual or naughty. I have been married to my husband now 12 years and recently have become more sexual, (maybe it is true what they say about older women!) I can't really tell. My husband never seems to want to play, and when he does its pretty uneventful.  Yes, I am 175 and 5'4" which makes me over weight but I'm already down 34 pounds from diet and excercise and still losing. I do know that physical appearence is a huge contributing factor in seduction but I am incredibly frustrated and don't really know what to do anymore. I can't "Give up" and I can't cheat.

Suggestions?
Quote 0 0
Most women would love to feel this hypersexual so it's not the worst problem in the world! Your husband doesn't know it yet, but he is an awfully lucky man. My advice is this: take care of yourself! Its so easy to get wrapped up in taking care of our friends, and kids and family that we don't take time to pamper ourselves who so richly deserve it (thank you very much!)

You sound like you have a great new lease on life with your diet and exercise and congrats on losing that weight! (I'm envious!) If you're in the mood and your husband doesn't know a gorgeous creature when he sees it, let your fingers do the walking! Its better than cheating and alot safer.
Quote 0 0
If superficial is what you want to call it, then I guess yeah all men are. YEAH, I SAID IT! Men NEED visual stimulation. You were a hotty back when you two met. He was attracted to you because you were HOT before he even knew you. You being a great person, is why he stayed with you. So to be perfectly honest with you, and I am sorry if this hurts your feeling, you are NOT what he married. My advice keep losing the weight and pay more attention to your clothes, makeup etc... Then everything should be OTAY!
Quote 0 0
When I first got married all my husband and I did was make love. 'Make love' is probably not the best way to say that, too gentle and boring. What we did was this sort of constant clothes tearing passion and when we weren't having sex, I was thinking about the sex we just had and what we might do the next time around. It seemed like all we did was come up with new ways to pleasure each other.
But, sadly, the years went by and well, we didn't have sex like that anymore. In fact we barely had sex. It seemed like the only time we put any effort into love making was once a year when we went on vacation. I bought a few sex toys over the years but I always kept it secret. The sex toys were so I could take care of my own needs, not something we enjoyed together.
Last week was our fifteenth wedding anniversary and I decided to give us something I knew we both really wanted. I went out and bought a wide selection of the kinkiest sex toys I could find. My husband couldn't believe it when he saw what was in the box; he'd been wanting to add sex toys to spice up our love life for years but was too scared to say so to me! Since then our sex is better than it was back in our newlywed days. And now we both know that if things start to go stale again we just need some new toys to get us both going again.
Quote 0 0
I went through this myself. I tried to make it work every way I knew how! I was the one that waited for him at the door wearing whatever the magazines told me to wear, I cooked his favorite meals, I even tried to get him to take dance classes with me, ANYTHING to get us more connected. He never wanted to touch me and I think that should have been my red flag that something else was wrong. Unfortunately, I was the only one who wanted to put any effort into the thing and eventually we divorced. Sometimes times can be tough when you don't have a partner but when I compare it to the pain and rejection I constantly felt when I was married I realize I am much, much happier now! I have finely figured out how to put my own needs first (for a change) and I am enjoying many new experiences late in life!
Quote 0 0
hogtime
The best advise I can give to you is TALK to your husband!Yes it may be a bit uncomfortable but unless you both know what each others needs are your going to stay frustrated!Belive me I know.My wife and I are more in tune to each others needs now then ever.She uses toys and so do I,our sex is getting better and better because we are talking instead of keeping all that stuff inside.Good luck and if he won't listen to your wants and needs,kick his butt!!!
Times short,let's ride!
Quote 0 0
I  make nices fuck for you sweet lady. i am Ukrain man, nice cock for you

loves older sexy woomen, nice breast, good sucking you give to me pics of my email and i show you to can enjoy.
Quote 0 0
Sief wrote:

I  make nices fuck for you sweet lady. i am Ukrain man, nice cock for you

loves older sexy woomen, nice breast, good sucking you give to me pics of my email and i show you to can enjoy.

OH. MY. GOD.
Quote 0 0