gabytzu2010

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
If a picture is worth a thousand words and her face isn't grimacing in pain yours is worth a million. Do you know how many of us are envious of you right now? But pleas tell us the rest of the story. There are a lot of us who are trying to do what you two obviously have made easy. I'll tell you where I'm coming from and maybe you can help a lot of us.

My wife and I have been working on this for months because I'd had wonderful anal experiences with past lovers before we were married but she'd had only painful ones. With the help of some of our new friends here at the forum we are learning more and our enjoyment of anal play has increased dramatically but we still have a long way to go.

I never thought I'd rim any woman, but I live rimming my wife now, and she likes it. We purchased some anal toys, a lot of glass and and a very simple DP dildo she's very fond of. She likes it until we get up to something with a diameter of an inch and a half. Talk about a "virginal tight ass." And to make matters worse I'm not exactly needle dick the bug fucker. When it gets uncomfortable to the point of pain we stop and that's very frustrating.

She's gotten so she likes something in her ass when we have vaginal sex and she obviously enjoys it a lot more when I involve the whole package down there so that's become a new part of my repertoire but as I said we still have a long way to go.

So what are your tricks? What techniques do you practice that make it easier for her and more enjoyable for both of you? Please tell us your secrets.I'll bet you'll make a lot of new friends. Thanks, hopefully, Hank
Quote 0 0
Does your wife always grimace in pain when you have anal? Even after you warm her up with some lube and a finger or a toy? I always swore I hated anal until one day things just clicked with a very patient boyfriend, but it took some time.

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
With the smaller toys, dildos, no problem and she enjoys it but the big ends on some of her toys that get up to an inch and a half and it's a different story. We're still working on it and it's better than it was. I'm open to any ideas from those of you that have and are enjoying it because that's what we're working toward. Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
our bodies produce that thing called pain for a reason. it means stop. don't push it if it hurts her. an inch and a half is big if she's new to anal play.
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Hank, I know what you are going thru and years ago I went with one girl who loved back door sex but anything over a inch gave her pain and believe it or not her doctor recommended she get some Oral Gel and have her partner use a dab of it around and about a 1/4 of a inch inside her anus before trying insertion.  She told her to wait  till it numbed area and to still start out slow and for her partner to wear a rubber or he would experience the numbing effect also.  She also suggested that she could try a litocane based cream which is a numbing agent also.  She told me the Oral Gel worked but took about 10 minutes to be fully effective and he partner went bareback the second time they tried it and it made him last alot longer than normal seeing as it worked on numbing him also.  She did call the doctor from a script for he litocane and it worked faster and had the same effect on both her and her partner.  We did try it with the litocane and the effect was fantastic. I am appox. 2 1/2 wide and 7 1/2 long and she was able to take the whole thing after a few minutes and the numbing effect on me made me last a good 30 minutes.  There are certain restrictions you should follow such as not getting near the clit or oral, and if you don't want the G spot to become numb you should use a rubber to cover the penis after applying it or using it in any area that has been in contact with the litocane.  Orally if it gets into the throat it can cause a minor problem with swallowing for a period of time but will cease when it wears off.  Good luck and if you wish to try this, please consult with a doctor first.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I'm going to continue being patient and follow Sherry's advice because numbing the are seems dangerous. You might not know you're doing serious damage until it's too late. Thanks for the input though Hippy.  I really appreciate it. Everything else has been so great with her I'm sure it will be worth waiting for. Hank 
Quote 0 0