I've been told it saps your energy. True or false.
Quote 0 0
Rhino
They say the 2008 Olympic village was a no-holds barred orgy so I would say "probably not."
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
June Machover Reinish, phd, has an interesting article on this subject:

This month’s myth is that sex before "the big game" will make you lose. Now I think we’ve all heard the old adage that an athlete should not have sex the night before the big game. Or maybe the day before, or two days before. What do coaches say these days about having sex before the big game, or big sports events?

read on...
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
They say it's different for women. Some female athletes perform better if they orgasmed the day before.
Quote 0 0
There's this whole theory about "semen retention" and sports. This doesn't mean not having sex, it just means "not spilling your seed." You make her oragsms and draw off her energy. The idea is when you are lasting longer with her in bed, and bringing her to climax, making her orgasm, your penis will act like a straw, sucking the energy out of her, and depositing her strength and energy into your "life-force account".  The chinese have been doing this for thousands of years and alot of bodybuilders and fighters put this into practice. I do notice a big change in my energy levels when i get wild too often and feel stronger and more healthy when i'm celebate although the urge to masterbate is a hard one to conquer.
Quote 0 0
sexy_clara
That's not true because I've tried that before.. There's was really no effect when I masturbate and play tennis after. I actually feel energized after masturbating.

Quote 0 0
sexy_clara wrote:

That's not true because I've tried that before.. There's was really no effect when I masturbate and play tennis after. I actually feel energized after masturbating.

So how can you say its not true if you're speaking as a woman. It may work differently for men.
Quote 0 0
sexy_clara
Ahh.. ok.. Maybe because I don't know exactly if the effect is the same with women. I'm so sorry for that boy..
--------------------------------------
Quote 0 0
When I was boxing that was the hard and fast rule. You're celibate before a bout and then you eat, drink and have as much sex as you want after. Great way to conserve your energy.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I am a non-athletic supporter, therefore I have sex whenever I want. No worries, no pressure...I ALWAYS win!

(Sorry...I couldn't help myself!)
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0