My wife and I have been active on the swinging scene for several years but seperated in March. Unfortunately, there isn't much demand for single men on the websites and clubs we used to frequent or you just get treated like a loose cannon. Does anyone else have experience with this or any recomendations?
Quote 0 0
Swordfish,

Most single males are welcome in swinger communities as long as you follow the "rules of engagement." Just be respectful and don't show up empty handed! It also helps to treat a couple like a couple, so don't ignore the husband when you approach, and don't rush up on his wife the second he leaves the room. (We see alot of that even with the MARRIED couples!)
Quote 0 0
Well, that's to be expected. After all, most swinger couples want to play but still stay commited to each other. Otherwise they'd just have affairs like everyone else. No reflection on you but alot of single guys that come on the scene don't understand the concept. Or, they're just looking for cheap sex with what they consider an "easy female."
Quote 0 0
I feel you. The Friends Club in Austin only lets in single females too.
Quote 0 0
SexPistol
Single guys are always welcome at open events in our area, but swinging after all is about experiencing new fantasy level sex. Single guys are a good option, but many men that swing with their female partner still have a harder time relaxing, the appearance or idea that a single guy is there is still a threat. So, closed parties are for couples and single ladies only. If you are on the fast track to a permanent separation from your wife, look for a swing partner. If not, then consider that in order to save your marriage, your swinging days may be numbered  (at least for a while) and move on.
Quote 0 0
Thanks for the advice. Just out of curiosity, where are you located? Or can you recommend a place that's more welcoming to single men? I travel alot for work.
Quote 0 0