Tabu Toypro
We tend to sell quite a few penis extention sleeves (and other erection enhancing items such as cockrings) to assist our gentlemen clients in the bedroom. We rarely get feedback after these purchases, so we'd like to hear from you!

Have you ever tried a penis sleeve? An extension? A hollow harness? How'd it work out? Did it stay in place? What were your partner's thoughts?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Interested
I had a horrible experience with a french tickler once. Yeah, we found it again 2 days later...in the toilet! So embarrassing! Since then - never again. If it isn't a condom, I don't want it attached to the dick.
Quote 0 0
Cockrings will make you hard as a rock. I found out about them through an old girlfriend who convinced me to put one of her hair band thingys around my dick and it worked pretty well. The only problem was they worked a little too well and I couldn't get them off without ripping out my skin.  Now I use the latex ones specific for that.
Quote 0 0
My gf and I tried out the menage a trois harness. it felt a little weird for me at first but she loved it. I guess she thought it was like getting fucked by 2 guys at the same time.
Quote 0 0