K for Chaos

Is it fair to have a boyfriend and a girlfriend? 12  votes

fair 8 votes
66%
 unfair 4 votes
33%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
So I've had the same boyfriend on and off for about 6 months and its been a long distance relationship for over 3 of those. He has told me that he doesn't care if I have a girlfriend with me here because he knows that he can't always be what I need since he's so far away. I've found someone I really like but I don't know if it's fair to her or if they will be jealous of each other. I want someone who can cuddle me and that I can love back but I don't want to leave my current boyfriend. Advice please?
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
The main danger is that A: you would develop stronger feelings for your new playmate, and B, She get's too emotionally attached to you but I guess you'll never know til you try it. It sounds like a fun predicament to be in!
Quote 0 0
Custer
sounds like a good time to me
Quote 0 0
MarshaMarsha!
So I'm curious..what happened?
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." Woody Allen
Quote 0 0
When I read this type of thing I feel so old! I remember growing up that if a girl or boy showed any signs of being "that way" they were automatically shunned by the rest of the community. To be honest, we were quite repressed though we didn't have to worry about things like disease back then. Isn't it amazing that now young people can pick and choose their partners without fear of consequence. I hope you have the ability to appreciate your limitless freedom-just be safe.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
sooo you got his blessings, now get hers. does she know about him? if not, she should. only way relationships work is with open communication.

but the real question is - will there be an encounter with the 3 of you when he's not so long distance? do tell...
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
Actually, she knew but she didn't like that I was goin less than an hour away to college... that was too long distance for her. Anyway, I'm still lookin and yeah I tell the girls I talk to I have a boyfriend. A threesome to me would be awesome and completely amazing but it doesn't have to happen if they weren't into it! ^.^
Quote 0 0
ambies
I kind of know what you mean.  I have had a boyfriend for a while and I hooked up with a girl one night.  I'm really confused about it and i had asked him what he thought about it.  He said he wouldn't mind hooking up with me and another girl. I'm just really confused about it and who i would hook up with
ambies***
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I actually found another bi girl and hooked up with her. she's agreed to have a threesome with me and my boyfriend which was awesome! I just think when your findin a girl, especially when your findin one for a threesome, the girl should pick the other girl and should play together first.
Quote 0 0
craftyltlbitch
lucky lucky girl!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
Me and my bf have been interested in a threesome bi we have been trying to find a girl.I would also love to do a threesome without my bf.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I think I would enjoy a threesome with out my bf if it was with 2 other girls! That would be absolutely amazing!
Quote 0 0
msjuicyjuice
K THAT SOUNDS LIKE A LOT OF FUN. WE KNOW WHAT WE LIKE. I WOULD TO EXPERIENCE SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
Ms.Juicyjuice
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
I say go for it! lol If there are two girls willing to have a threesome with me and there was attraction between all of us, that would probably be one of the hottest things ever!
Quote 0 0