So the chronically-offended are grabbing their smelling salts because this attractive female athlete is displayed in a “sexually provocative position” on the cover of Sport's Illustrated. Must I point out her position happens to be proper skiing form?  See the link HERE.

While I agree that it isn’t right to pay undue attention to female athletes based on looks (a’ la Anna Anna Kournikova) I’ve never believed in this agenda of keeping athleticism and sexual attractiveness mutually exclusive. I happen to be a female athlete. Shall I wear a burlap sack before being photographed lest I objectify myself? Is Venus Williams “degrading” the sport of tennis for wearing skimpy hot pants? Come on..

What do you think?

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Oh gosh and her skate says "head" and the article's by Tim LAYden...

The only thing I found wrong was the make-up. Red lipstick with a hot pink outfit? Shame!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
What do I think? I think its a damn shame I dont ski...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
Legit position or not, they obviously picked one which would be sexual but.. what do you expect, it's sports illustrated
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
First, who was offended? She's a beautiful woman as well as a gifted athlete. It's gotten so that anything you do or say is going to offend someone, and it's getting tiresome. We've taken political correctness and the concern for the 'feelings of others' to a point of being forced to be blind deaf and dumb. After taking a second look at her I'm going to show that picture to my honey and see if she want to try that position. It looks like it could have some fun possibilities. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Here'a a 1992 Sports Illustrated cover featuring a male skier, AJ Kitt in a pretty similar pose.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/cover/featured/9313/index.htm

Was there an uproar over his?
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I don''t know what we have to do to make the obvious statement "Yeah, men like to LOOK at women. If they are attractive and in a seductive pose, the more so." And women who are honest with themselves feel likewise about men. (And enjoy being looked at most of the time.)

The prudish and Intolerant I will never understand.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The uproar is not over yet, folks. Has anyone seen a preview of the Danica Patrick (the female race car driver that is trying to break into NASCAR and the first female to win an Indy-style car race) that will show during the Super Bowl? Wellllllllllllllll.............

She comes thru a door wearing nothing but a cut off t-shirt and...here it comes...a pair of panties!

Quick...call the National Guard...the Moral Majority...and gasp...the Republicans!!!

What The Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
And the new NASCAR honey is gorgeous. Getting back to that beautiful skier; put your honey in that pose and try it I bet you'll love it. Hank
Quote 0 0