Show full post »
I tried to get my wife to do this for years and when it finally happened -by accident- we were thrilled.
Quote 0 0
Miss_C.
I wish I could squirt every time.  I've been trying to figure out how to do it, and I just haven't gotten it yet.  I've read about how to do it, but it's taking me a while to get it.  You're lucky, girl!
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
yeahhh its too bad some guys are so stupid... its like having a pussy juice dispenser lol how would you ever turn that down! (sorry if that sounded crude but like its so true!)
Quote 0 0
louise_uk
i dont squirt liquid often. when i do its like thick slimey liquid. just smells and tastes like my pussy. stains like hell tho
Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Never had it happen, but I've heard it's definitely different than a regular orgasm.
Quote 0 0
mizzezbiggz247
i tried to do this on many occasion but haven't what am i doing wrong or what do i need to do for the ones that do u are lucky
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
i was just talking about this to a friend. i was wondering if it was pee. then i thought i would love to figure how to do this because  looking around it isn't pee it is something that a woman can achieve. anyone now you can do this?
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Every woman is capable of doing this, but not every one does. You've really got to be relaxed and pretty in tune with your body. In other words - get out of your own head! If you pressure yourself, it's just not going to happen. Having an orgasm is difficult enough without the added possibility of a little squirting.

That being said, I have known women who only orgasm this way and it can be messy and even unwanted. Some partners may even freak out on you a little, thinking you just pissed their bed. 

The best way to have strong orgasms is to practice exercising your PC muscles. Get some Smart Balls and look here for Kegel exercise directions.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
BloodyRed
I envy your bf, wonder what's the feeling when you're having sex with a girl that wets a lot.
Quote 0 0
dingdong
If your man can make you squirt then he should find it a compliment and you should relax and enjoy the experience you are feeling.
Quote 0 0