Tabu Toypro
So I admit, I've never watched an episode or movie of anything Star Trek related. But you need no knowledge of the show to enjoy this sexually charged, cleverly edited montage of scenes from Star Trek shows. (maybe there's movie stuff in there too - don't know)

http://www.sexoteric.com/blog/index.php/__show_article/_a000018-006645.htm take you to the video at Sexoteric. It made me chuckle like a high school boy.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Geezzzzeee...I thought I was the only one that thought about Star Trek and Sex in Space! That was good!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I actually watched the entire 9 minutes without knowing squat about Star Trek. Still effective and really funny. Was there really that much sex talk on the show? I know it was cleverly edited, but not all of it was innuendos.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
There was a lot of discussion about sex on the show. It was primarily in the context of how aliens had sex. There was also a lot about aliens that used sex as defense systems, using sex to take control of other aliens and our heros on the show. But a lot of the things used in the video were taken way out of context! Still...it was pretty good. And I wasn't that much of a Star Trek fan. Most of the time the show was way beyond stupid...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I did not know this!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0