Kinkyfun
I just wanted to share with everyone a sex toy that has greatly improved our (my wife and I) sex life. The toy is not as important (i forgot the actual manufacturer or I would mention it) as how it is used. It's a standard vibrating dildo but, instead of me just using it on her, I use it on her AND she gives heads to me at the same time. Wow, this has really turned both of us on. She is on her hands and knees and I am using the toy on her (liberally coated with lube) while she gives head. Sometimes I get to orgasm so fast that she has to stop! We're fairly new to toys and was wondering if others have had similar experiences? And where they went from there? How do we use toys to take it to the next level?

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Ah, the wonders of technology. What you really have is a wonderful mate who is allowing you to experiment and try new things. Of course you're both adventurous or it wouldn't work, but I think that's what really made your sex life bloom. You lucky devil.

Curiously, a lot of the women I've known liked toys when they were alone but felt threatened when I was there, as if I was insinuating they were inadequate when I suggested using them.

Now take that adventurous spirit into other venues and enjoy. Hank
Quote 0 0
dreamer60
Roadie and I love our toys. Believe it or not, my favorite toy can be bought in any type of store. It's a regular vibrating massager. unfortunately, mine is an older model. It has a very strong vibration as opposed to the newer ones and when this one finally gives up the ghost, I probably won't be able to find another that gives me the kind of pleasure this one does.
I  also enjoy all my dildos. Some vibrate and some don't. When we play, we sometimes bring out the various sizes and types to experiment with them. We don't limit their use on just me either. One in particular is curved just right to give Roadie a prostate massage.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
dreamer60 wrote:

unfortunately, mine is an older model. It has a very strong vibration as opposed to the newer ones and when this one finally gives up the ghost, I probably won't be able to find another that gives me the kind of pleasure this one does.

Hey Dreamer -

After your oldie but goodie does bite the dust, you must check out the Breeze. Very powerful and honestly not too big. 
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0