miataracer
Hi all,
I am new here and have a question.  I have a curved penis.  It sometimes hurts my wife when we have sex.  I want to know if there is a strap on or other toy I can put on that will stay straight and on when I have sex with my wife.

Thanks for your help
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I, too, have a curved penis...but you need to define what you mean by 'curved'...which way? how?

Best advice I can give is experiment...try different positions...find what feels good...find what hurts...and go from there.

IMO...I dont think the answer to your problem is a strap-on. Do you and your wife have a satisfying sex life...besides the times she hurts? Like boobs and vaginas, no two peni are the same. You just gotta work at it til you find what works.

Like I said...that is my opinion...there are some very smart and knowledgeable people in here. Maybe they can take you in another direction.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
WOW, are you serious? I love a curved penis!
Quote 0 0
miataracer
I am about 35 or 40 degres curve to the left.  My wife says it hits her is spots and it hurts.  That is why I want to try something.  The only way it doesn't hurt is anal.  She loves doggie but that hurts her more than anything if I do the work.  If she does it is better, but then I don't stay in as she pulls it out.  So putting my penis in a penis that is not curved is not the answer? 
Katerina I wish you were here, someone may as well love it the way it is
Quote 0 0
Can you do her sideways and get her g-spot off??
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Have you tried using pillows for different angles? Or something like Liberator shapes?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I don't think a strap on is the answer here at all. I'm not sure of any toy designed to help straighten a curved penis.
Definitely try angling your body differently, as Katerina said, sideways if you have to. Here's a nice link to a variety of sexual positions you can try: http://sexuality.about.com/od/sexualpositions/ig/Sex-Positions-Image-Gallery/

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0