MinorFatality
(This is a repost from two other forums, neither of which have been any help. So I'm getting a little desperate >_<

http://www.nitetimetoys.com/toys/detail/julie-ultraharness.php

http://www.edenfantasys.com/JULI-ASHTON-ULTRA-HARNESS/adult-toys-dvds-3383

The above two links refer to the same product for the purpose of different pictures. Its a strap-on that has locking attachments for the woman's vagina and anus. First off, I was of course wondering if anyone has tried this specific product or a similar one with those types of locking attachments in the woman's holes and can give me any feedback about how the ride is for her. Good? Bad? I can tell that they're removable, so I wonder if any girl out there as decided she likes the toy better without one or both of them.

My concern with this product is that the 1.75 inch diamter might be a little on the small side.. While this is the first strap-on I've considered buying, I'm well experienced via self play and I like my toys rather large. But I've just been so enticed with this particular toy since I saw it on the Wikipedia article for strap-ons. The first picture shows how it attaches to the harness by that red piece and the dildo itself fits on over top of it (a system I've recently learned is called Vac-U-Lock). Because of this vac-u-locking, one could hypoethically buy another vac-u-lock style dildo in a much large size (I really want the 2.5 inch diameter toy in the following link) and attached it to that red lock piece instead of the smaller pink dildo that it comes with.

http://www.passionshop.com/Kong-The-Realistic-Vac-U-Lock.html?id=xQYVe3wr

The problem is that this second product is the only 2.5 inch toy I can find and it is another $38 on top of the price of the original harness toy. I wonder if anyone has seen or could easily find a version of this toy that comes with a larger dildo.. or site that sells either of these two toys at a much cheaper price. I have looked and looked and cannot find either.. But I'm sure there are plenty of people here with secret sites and connections that could help me out, no? Any feedback about anything would be much appreciated!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Well, I have some thoughts on this. You're right that you can get other Vac-U-Lock dildos and even some vibrating pieces with this. I actually found a video describing how this system works the other day, because I was curious. I believe you can also hollow out any old dildo to use it, if you're more motivated than I. However, most of the Vac U Lock dildos by Doc Johnson are cheap jelly. Furthermore, because there is only one set of straps on this harness, I suspect it may sag, especially if you do find a bigger toy. Double strap harnesses offer more security.

I think this Vac U Lock Harness is a bit overpriced (especially considering dildo quality). I would strongly urge you look at harnesses with O-rings instead of the Vac U Lock. It is my experience that there are more dildos for use with O-rings than there are Vac U Lock and they have a greater variety of size/shape/colour so you'd have an easier time finding sometihng to meet your specific needs. Unfortunately, you're going to have to pay for extra dildos either way bit I know I'd rather pay for a lifetime of quality than a crappy, jelly dildo.

With that in mind, I'll be sending you a PM
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
First off, here's our Vac-U-Lock store.

Second, let me try and follow. You want a strap on for a women to wear with a large attachment on the outside (presumably for you to take?) as well as an internal plug for her pleasure? Get the Mr Marcus and the double sided plug. Then you just need to choose any vac-u-lock dildo for the internal plug.

Now, if she prefers an anal plug and not a vaginal dildo, you might be better off just getting her a flat based plug to wear while wearing the harness.

Or - have you see the Jenna Jameson harness? (If you don't like the Jenna, go with the Ultra .) Both internal plugs are removable. Then you just need the larger one for the outside...and they don't sell the Mr Marcus without the harness! You might have to go with the Jeff Stryker. Which is a fine substitute.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0