NewGirl3
HAAAALLLLPP

I am wholey new to this sex toy thing and have only used oils before and need some info.

I need to find a Strap-on/Dildo that will be good for my partner too. I heard some come with clitoral stimulation and the harnesses have a lower location to allow that sort of access but I have no idea how to find them or if its just a general thing on all of them.

It would be freaking amazing if someone could PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with this!!!

Thanks!!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey NewGirl -

Not many strap-ons come with clitoral stimulation and the ones that do are usually novelty style, like the Venus Bumble Bee. You can get some that have full sized vaginal and anal plugs, like Jenna jameson's Vac-U-Lock harness kit.

You can always add a Panty Pal to any strap on you get, or any remote controlled toy.

If you are using it on a male, we love the Bendover Beginner (comes with a mini vibe for the pocket) or the New Cummers set.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
NewGirl3
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Hey NewGirl -

Not many strap-ons come with clitoral stimulation and the ones that do are usually novelty style, like the Venus Bumble Bee. You can get some that have full sized vaginal and anal plugs, like Jenna jameson's Vac-U-Lock harness kit.

You can always add a Panty Pal to any strap on you get, or any remote controlled toy.

If you are using it on a male, we love the Bendover Beginner (comes with a mini vibe for the pocket) or the New Cummers set.

My issue though is that He is an FTM. A Transguy. and he hasnt had any surgeries or testosterone but we want to increase the sex and decrease the dysphoria while keeping it pleasurable for him. if he wore a pink strap on with a butterfly vibrator thing I think he might just have a dysphoric moment and cry during sex..
its a really difficult thing i guess but im trying to find FTM prosthetic types. Harness and Dildo kind of thing only life like and good for him.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Definitely take a look at the Vac-U-Lock series. They are they most prosthetic looking dildo/harness sets we carry. Also, this series allows you to interchange with any Vac-U-Lock attachment.

Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
im curious. would a female to male pre trans guy be interested something that stimulated their clit? or would that be a no no?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Interesting question! And I have no idea...any takers?
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0