We were wondering if there was a strap on the a guy could wear that would allow him to double penetrate a woman. We looked around and didn't see one that was made specifically for this, but would others work too?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hey Spiderman -

Check out the Menage A Trois for two. Should be exactly what you are looking for.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
THANKS
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
There's a very simple unit my wife and I like available at A&E. It's very user friendly and there's no harnesses and straps to deal with. It's red and it has a cock ring with a bullet vibrator for her mounted above the cock ring that will ring her bell every time you thrust in and an anal probe 5 1/2" long and one inch thick below. It's bendable for comfort and we just like the simplicity of it. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Hank Alvarez wrote:

There's a very simple unit my wife and I like available at A&E. It's very user friendly and there's no harnesses and straps to deal with. It's red and it has a cock ring with a bullet vibrator for her mounted above the cock ring that will ring her bell every time you thrust in and an anal probe 5 1/2" long and one inch thick below. It's bendable for comfort and we just like the simplicity of it. Hank

That sounds similar to the Scorpion Stinger. These are great toys!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0