kittycarara
Hi I'm new here and had no idea where to post this, so I'm hoping this is an ok section.

I want advice on an affordable strapon which will be used predominantly for anal.

Any help you can give me would be muchly appreciated
Quote 0 0
Clairebear
You want the Bend Over Beginner Strapon. That's exactly what its designed for. Its perfect for anal but you can always take out the smaller dildos it comes with and put in something bigger if you want to change it up.
Quote 0 0
Lixx36
We use this one.  http://www.tabutoys.com/product/harness_kits/New_Cummers_Strap_On_Kit
I don't think there's really much difference from the Bend over (that I'm aware of) except that it's cheaper. It does however only contain one dong instead of two.  Hope this helps.
“Some women can't say the word lesbian... even when their mouth is full of one.”
Quote 0 0
The Bend Over Beginner is made by Tantus so I'd go with that. Their products are excellent.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Agreed, the Bend Over Beginner has O ring options to go with larger dildos in the future while using the same harness. Plus the Tantus line is of superior quality. That being said - if you think you just need the one size and it'll always and only be used for anal, the New Cummers is a great fit.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
My wife and I ran across a red toy that gives her an artificial DP. It's on a one piece cock ring that mounts on me, has a bullet vibrator at the base and a five inch long, one inch thick, anal probe that hangs beneath me. We got it on sale at A&E for about thirty dollars. The bullet hits her clit when we come together, feels good to me, and the best part is that it's getting her use to having something in her ass when we have intercourse. She loves it and I couldn't be happier if I had two dicks!
Quote 0 0
human_fighter
deff go with something that you can change the ring in as there is NO standard for dido bases and yes tantus makes excellent products... also fetish fantasy makes excellent beginner level products which are of good quality for very reasonable prices and I'm certain they have an adjustable one... and whatever you do defiantly make sure it fits and you know the difference between a jock style and a thong style as one will defiantly feel better for you than the other... Jock styles tend to feel more solid and put you more in control with your hips where thong style tends to make you thrust with your pelvis more, and seems floppy to some people also thong style can be uncomfortable as the strap going between your cheeks can be wide.

Short story my last 3 partners have all preferred the jock style for the above reasons.
Quote 0 0
Impressive.
Quote 0 0
germanqueen
Yeahhhhhh.....How about the S,O,Y,S device....!!!!!!  StrapOnYourSelf is a strap on you can pleasure your self with or get pleasured by 2nd and 3rd parties..... just amazing........always one step above

Its called Joyriact and its amazing............
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
germanqueen wrote:

Yeahhhhhh.....How about the S,O,Y,S device....!!!!!!  StrapOnYourSelf is a strap on you can pleasure your self with or get pleasured by 2nd and 3rd parties..... just amazing........always one step above

Its called Joyriact and its amazing............

Alright, germanqueen. You and SeduceMe have plugged the joyriact website enough. Or, rather, you and you.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0