ST35
O.k, I know I'm going to sound like a total dork but I really don't know how to use lingerie. Like, I've spent tons of money on garter belts and corsets and all kinds of sexy crap but I never know the right time to put it on or how to wear it. If you can't wear it under your clothes do you just run to the bathroom to change and then it's like "Ta DA!??" Because basically that's what I've done before and I felt a little stupid. Like, you come home from a date, he's ready for action and I'm supposed to say "Wait! Let me go change real quick!" Yay-real smooth. I had an ex actually snicker and just go "yah its going to look good on the floor, take it off." What do you do?
Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
hehe the funnest thing to do with the corsets and garders and things is ask a guy to come on over and leave the door unlocked. Make it all sexy like candles or somethin and have the outfit on when he sees you. If he's not into foreplay its probably pointless but then again its fun to make them beg!  If you're all ready on a date just by a cute but comfortable bra and a thong or somethin. If you're really daring, go comando!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
Damn girl! You gotta put some music on and forget he's there! Work it in your underwear and dont pay him any mind. works every time. 
Quote 0 0