TabuToys Moderator
"We have something novel in the HOT STUFF BAG tonight.

Gross out time in the bedroom for many people, a great giggle for others. It is called the SHARE DOUBLE DILDO. O.k. Stay with me on this one.

This end would go in the vagina, so far so good - then, in either doggy position or female on top, this end would go into her partner's anus. Have I lost you yet?

Basically, this toy replaces a strap-on for anal sex. Strap-ons are all the rage right now because guys want to check out prostate stimulation. Problem is, a regular strap-on doesn't give a female partner much of a thrill. The SHARE provides more pleasure to the female because there is vaginal stimulation with this tool. Lesbian couples might also like this toy. I was even thinking that it is flexible enough for self-stimulation if you want to experiment.

A word of advice - you two have to have your act together - co-ordination is the operative word here. Fortunately, it is flexible or you could do major damage with a double dong.

In terms of quality, the SHARE is made of 100% medical grade silicone, so it is non-allergenic and a cinch to clean. It is expensive, but will provide years of enjoyment for the adventurous. On the HOT STUFF HIBACHI OF LOVE, it rates 3 briquets. "

See more reviews from Sue at http://www.talksexwithsue.com/index2.html.
Quote 0 0