That's right, Folks. It's that time of year again! Post your most erotic stories in our "Tabu Erotic Confessions" section for a chance to win some great prizes! (All stories posted after June 1st 2009 have been automatically entered.) Here's how it works:

Stories will post all year long, with 1 annual $175 gift certificate and a Love Swing for the best work on June 1st.
Ist runner up will receive a Kama Sutra Gift Tin and a 75$ gift certificate.
2nd and 3rd place winners will receive $25 gift certificates at Tabutoys.com.

By submitting a story to us you verify that:

* You are the sole creator of the story
* You are 18 years old or older
* You are the author of anything you submit.
* TabuToys.com has the right to publish your submission.

Subject matter can be any adult fantasy you choose: Straight-up sex, sex toys, romance, lesbianism, fetishes, first-times..whatever your dirty little mind can dream up! However, authors of stories involving animals, underage persons, or non-consensual sex will be banished from our website, and if possible, the universe.

Please give your submission a title and a short description of the subject matter such as
"Stella's Stockings: A Foot Fetish Story." And if you really want your story to make a good impression, do give it a beginning, an end, and don't forget to make a friend of spell check.

Winners will be chosen by TabuToys.com judges.

We can't wait to see what you've got!

Happy writing!

Quote 0 0
P Gell
I posted one in the BDSM section, will it be automatically entered? Or do I have to put it somewhere or send it to someone?
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Olehippy
Hey glad to see that the contest is back up and running, I've added a few things to my stories and hopefully they will be considered. Thanks again and hopefully I will do as well as I did the first time.
Just a ole hippy at heart, been around the block more that I care to think about. Lived a full life and looking to add to it. Memories are wonderful but making them is much more fun.
Quote 0 0