Tabu Toypro
Careful out there, kids! When you're out drinking with your pals, it might be a good idea to keep your tits in your shirt while cars are whizzing by. Exhibit A:

An 18 yr old New Zealand girl was struck by a moving vehicle after she distracted the driver by flashing her tits! She was on the island in the middle of a 4 lane road flashing away, when someone couldn't contain themselves and veered right into her. She rolled up onto the hood and cracked the windshield but thankfully, she only suffered some minor injuries.

Story here
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
What??? No pictures??? Thought everybody had a camera in their phone at least!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
mistress_kay
Who flashes someone while driving? Completely random.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
There used to be a show on TV called "Highway Patrol" with I think, Broadrick Crawfordthe. He signed off with something that really stuck with me. He said, "Clowns are funny at the circus but on the highway they're murder," or words to that effect.

Get real folks! Driving a vehicle now a days on our crowded roads is serious business. Some of the people who are driving on our roads would be a lot safer on public transportation. You do something like that and cause an accident I'll bet you wouldn't be responsible enough to stay around and take your share of the blame.

I'd hate like hell to injure anyone while operating a motor vehicle but there seem to be some idiots, of all ages, who think a car is a toy. I'm sorry I don't see the humor in it. I haven't, since a good friend was killed on the roadside by a drunk driver who while he was changing a tire. This world is dangerous enough. Isn't it? Hank
Quote 0 0