Hank Alvarez
I tried the BLACK SILICONE CRYSTAL COTE 3 1/2 INCH BUTT PLUG WITH SUCTION CUP and I thought I'd jot down some comments while they're still fresh in my mind. First, you have to understand that I'm an anal amateur but I do enjoy stimulation down there so you have to consider that while you read this.

I feel the it is really great for those of us who are inexperienced but want to include anal play and stimulation into our sexual repertoire. From my limited anal experience, there's no doubt that stimulation of that part of the body enhances sexual pleasure especially at climax.

The Crystal Cote plug is a small, clear silicone plug undoubtedly injected over a tiny black butt plug. I think its flexibility makes it much more comfortable and easier to use. Its small size makes it great for us beginners who aren't ready for a fist up our anuses.

The specifications were pretty interesting and got me to measuring it with a ruler. It has a very gentle slope, so insertion, when it's liberally coated with a water based lube, is not only easy  but quite pleasurable. Its diameter, at the widest point, is only an inch overall, and that's at the end of a gentle two and a half inch taper. The size pretty much guarantees painless insertion and avoids the sphincter shock and discomfort, if not pain, many of us have experienced with other butt plugs. Additionally, the wide base pretty much assures you that you're not going to lose it.

At a depth of three and a quarter inches the neck narrows down to three quarters of an inch. That's not much of a difference in size so you're not likely going to be able to get up and walk around with it in place. But you still know it's there and the stimulation feels good.

As far as the suction cup is concerned: mine is actually convex, not concave, so I couldn't get it to stick to anything. I figured they were talking about licking the bottom and sticking it to the smooth surface of a chair or an exercise ball when you're alone but I couldn't.

Overall, I think the BLACK SILICONE CRYSTAL COTE 3 1/2 INCH BUTT PLUG is great, with or without the suction cup! It's like training wheels for those of us who aspire to ride bigger things and have better sex. Hank 
Quote 0 0
Well Hank, you don't so sound so much like a beginner anymore!

Thanks for the review. I tend to trust the oppinions I read here far more than the marketing descriptions I read in most places.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Dear Tigger: I have a box of "toys" we've bought over the years that didn't work as the vendor said or implied. When I find something that I like I'll let you know. Most of us are interested in better sex and we buy these things with our hard earned money. I hate to buy something and not have it work like it's supposed to.

For me, the suction cup on the butt plug didn't work but sensation was worth it. Most of the larger but plugs I've tried are too big, uncomfortable, or down right painful. Like "Goldylocks and the the three bears," for me this was "just right." If you're looking for one, I'd say try it. I liked it. Like anything going up that end use a lot more lubricant than you think you need and go slow. If you like it please let us know. I'd be interested in your opinion. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Tigger: I think we're all beginners.There is expertise in sex but are there really experts?  I think sex is a lifetime mystery that we'll probably never solve but then that's half the fun. It's like that saying about the adventure being the journey not the destination. I'm sixty seven years old. I lost my virginity as a teenager to a wonderful older woman who not only initiated me but inspired me. I've had several lovers and two wives but you never stop learning until they close the lid. At one point I wanted to study sex formally at the university in hopes of helping others but it was too late in life. For the last twenty-four years I've been head over heels in love with a red head sixteen years younger than me who keeps me on my toes and makes me want to be the best lover she'll ever have. We can and should learn from each other because thanks to our phobic society that's probably the only way we will learn. I take your comments and suggestions very seriously because they're very well written and thought out. Thanks, Hank
Quote 0 0
Why thank you!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
I've said it before Hank...and I'll say it again...right here in public...

I Love You, Man!!!

I am not quite your age, but being in my mid-50's is close enough. You and I have talked and shared experiences. But the one thing you have done, as well as others have done, is inspire me. I am married to a woman that rocks my world, shakes my bones, turns me inside out, upside down, and flat out (God, she is sitting her now in a very skimpy bikini!!!).

You and others have inspired me to try new things (anal sex, photos, more oral sex), given me the courage to ASK if I am interested in something. In previous marriages and relationships, the word I learned to hate was NO. Dreamer doesnt say NO...ever. But I now have the guts to ask and that means more than anything as far as our sexual relationship goes.

To Hank...and the many friends who take the time to post here...this 50-something dude says Thank You! Keep it up!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0