Tabu Toypro
Here's a nice little piece from Ask Garnet with tips for a good blow-job.

Remember, blow jobs shouldn't be just for the blowee's pleasure. The blower should have a good time as well. Too often it sounds like a chore or punishment. That's not a recipe for a good time. I mean, where else is it acceptable to slobber and drool while making humming sounds? If you get more than your mouth into it, you might actually like it!

http://askgarnet.blogspot.com/2009/12/blowjob-tips.html?zx=ac8e9643766927ed
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Thanks Tabu and it is true it should be a good time for both party's . I remember when I first started it I hated it and I swear it made my nose itch because I was going for speed and getting it done and over with. I think you get better with age and experience because now I enjoy it. It is downright sensual.
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Call me a skeptic. I read the blog and got the sense she was making fun of blow jobs...and I have no idea why. It just read to me like it was a joke to her. Having been in relationships where the attitude about bj's ran the gamut from 'you have GOT to be kidding' to ''I just wanna suck on it', I know what attitude I have about them. And, personally, I love em. They have been a part of Dreamer and I almost since the beginning and will continue to be a part of us. In fact, her favorite question is, "Wanna blow job?"

I dont know, but I take the opinion about blow jobs of anybody that is not straight hetrosexual with a grain of salt. Not fair and stereotyping, I know, but unless you have that option on a daily basis, its kind of hard for me to take their opinion seriously..........

OK...go ahead and bash me now!!!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Roadie:
    I read it and I got the opposite impressions. I think she's 'having fun' with blow jobs, not making fun of them. She had a lot of good points. Unfortunately, I've known a few women who did it begrudgingly only as an obligatory act to  get me to go down on them and that becomes transparent pretty fast. I think most women haven't got the foggiest notion just how wonderful it makes a guy feel when his lover initiates it, knows what she's doing, and really does a good job. Her major point of being enthusiastic and having fun with it makes all the difference in the world to me.
    I don't agree with her 'no teeth' advice. If a gal knows what she's doing and is situationally aware it can be an incredible experience for the guy. I've known a few gals who liked the nipples of their breasts nibbled on, 'very gently,' especially around their period, and it can be the same with a guy and his cock. God gave the ladies thirty-two teeth, he just didn't tell them how to use them. It's up to us to let them know what feels good and as you age it does.
    There's a video clip on how to give a 'blow job' on Cherry TV done by a sex educator who's name escapes me. I've seen her on HBO and we both agree on her not liking the term, 'blow job.' First of all it's a euphemism because there's no blowing involved. But it's fantastic if it's done right.
    Going down, giving incredible head, sucking her lover off, are all terms for the same thing; giving your lover pleasure in another way, with your mouth, your hands and anything else you want to incorporate. But one of her major points was, "Get everything into action." A gal who does that will give you the most mind boggling experience in the world, and those women who can are truly rare. I know because after searching for two thirds of my life I found one and I married her. And  after listening to you and how you feel about Dreamer I think you found one to. Now we have to get the ladies to educate the rest of the women in the world and we'd have a much happier place to live. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
We have a lot of fantastic posts on the subject here if folks want to research the Forum archives on oral sex or any other topic. Last weekend I was coming down with a sinus infection and couldn't sleep so I took a look at Cherry TV to see if there was anything new. I went back in their archives and it was really impressive.

Here in our Forum you get it in print and there are some really greats posts. They're short three to five minute video clips that would probably serve as valuable information for anyone from a novice to an expert who want to learn more.

Some of the folks I know have gone there and the guys said that was only for the ladies, but I disagree. I think the guys, if they really want to please their lovers, need to know what the girls are thinking and feeling and some of them are real eye openers. Check it out and tell us what you think. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I can't agree with Garnet's prohibition against teeth. Her other ideas are excellent but in oral sex theres a big difference between stimulating the cock with your teeth and trying to bite it off. If sensibly applied, and that might be the operative term here, teeth can be a wonderful stimulation. Nibbling on the head, the shaft and the very base of it, if you can get that far down, before, during and after can be an incredible sensation to the recipient. The key here is judgement and communication.

Personally, I've always been a boob man and I love to suckle and nibble on a woman's breasts. When most of them pushed my mouth harder against them I got the impression they liked it. If I get a little too enthusiastic my honey tells me and I lighten up. The same should be and is true with her with my cock in her mouth. Her teeth are there, she's free to use them, and I've never had to call her off. Hank
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I think I put that post in the wrong place. UG, I'm menstrual, have cramps, and have a head ache AND a sinus infection and I took some drugs for all three and have NO idea what I am doing.... sorry
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
That's ok, we forgive you. It's a duplicate - you did have it in the right place (in the practicing on a dildo post). Somehow it ended up here too.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I moved it after I realized what I did. I can delete this one. OK?
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0