Tabu Toypro
Browsing around on CherryTV, I found a piece called Pride In Performing Oral Sex which goes along with what a lot of our male members have been saying. Eye contact and enthusiasm will go a long way. But the writer slipped in a paragraph on the full body blow job which needs to be shared.

Veronica says: "Of course it is important to focus on all parts of the package. The best “other” spots to focus on (in order of importance): behind the knees, top of the feet and behind the ears and neck. The best time to go for any of these extra is when the penis is fully submersed in your mouth, so take a mouthful and run your hands down his legs and to the back of his knees and just trace the line there, go down to his feet, on top of his calves, stop back up at the package for a mini hand job and then repeat. If you want to take a break in between and go to the ear/neck/collar bone area, that is totally allowed and encouraged as long as you aren’t missing from the package for too long."

Food for thought! Getting more of the body involved can really intensify the experience and the orgasm. I could see this going both ways, not just for blow-jobs, but during cunnilingus and even sex. Check out the rest of the post at CherryTV.com
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I went to the Cherry TV sight and read what they had and I think all the ladies could benefit from their presentation. It's not that it's anything astoundingly new but I think it's good review. I'm sure your lover will appreciate it. Hank
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I have to sing Cherry TV's praises again because they have a short video blurb on deep throating that every woman should see. And if you do I assure you your lover will thank you. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I agree - I think it's really a great site with good advice and have only recently come across it.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
You're right "Pro" and besides the help offered here we should start a list of resources that folks who are interested and knowledgeable in oral sex could pursue. Videos, web sites, books, articles, etc. Is that something that we could do here that people could contribute/add to like some of these emails you get where you add your information? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You can add interesting and helpful info to any of our categories. But the idea is to share what we've learned from other resourses, here. As long as it's on point, you can link to outside resourses. Thanks, Hank!
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0