Tabu Toypro
So, have you heard? A new study at King's College in London has concluded that the G-spot ain't nothin' but a dream. Look, we all know it's as hard to find as a good man (doh! sorry guys) but there seems to be way more evidence of its existance than not. And here's the part that makes me laugh the most. This "study" at King's College was based on "questionnaires sent to more than 1,800 women". Oh, well - they sent out a Q&A pamphlet so we know it's concrete.

And they only sent questionnaires to pairs of twins? What is that supposed to prove?  If the G-spot existed as a physical entity, the results would have backed it up, they say. “This is by far the biggest study ever carried out and it shows fairly conclusively that the idea of a G-spot is subjective," said one of the lead researchers. Ya know the problem is that these people have never had a G-spot orgasm. They may not have even ever experienced an orgasm - are they going to say orgasms are subjective too?

Maybe if they sent out 1800 of these babies, we'd have different results.

Here's more articles on the new "findings": http://blogs.creativeloafing.com/dailyloaf/2010/01/04/death-of-the-g-spot-myth/
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
The clitoris wasn't even recognized as a biological entity until like the 60s so I guess this doesn't surprise me.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
There aint no debate...I found Dreamer's...thats all I need to know!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
LOLOLOLOL at that picture.

Here's my take. The study? Makes no sense. If one twin said she didn't have a G-spot, they concluded that neither one does? Because there is no way possible that one twin could have developed differently or have different sensitivities or.. I don't know.. be injured?

but I think the G-spot is a little misunderstood. If they're looking for something that flashes with a neon sign and is in an exact location on every woman, they're not going to find it because the G-spot just isn't like that. Yet people still define it that way which is one of the reasons I had such difficulty finding mine so.. I think the study may highlight the fact that people view the G-spot in the wrong way.. like a button.. as opposed to simply a place where the urethral sponge can be stimulated through the vaginal walls. The G-spot has some common factors for many women but not all which may make it hard to say "this is it." But aside from that one barely redeeming factor? Trash
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I agree. It's more of a zone than a specific spot.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
It's one hell of a mystery for us guys too and if 'she' doesn't know where it is then we really have a problem. One of my past lovers had found hers through masturbation and she showed me where to go. It was the size of a pea when she was excited and easily reachable with my tongue. When you hit it she literally went nuts and soon squirted like a sweet fountain but it was so intense she didn't want to do it all the time. When she was done, she was done and would fall asleep.

After her I showed a gal who was built about the same where hers was and she had pretty much the same experience but not quite as intense. Since then I haven't found another one or had a lover who knew where hers was. Ladies, how about some help for us guys? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
You're right Hank - a lot of women couldn't tell you where or what it is either! Hence the study's results. Take a look at this educational video on the Dr Oz show:

Honestly, I think the best way to find it is through the venus butterfly technique. Female on her back, partner's fingers go in and fish around while the tongue works the clit. The recepient should warm up and writhe a bit and I suspect that "don't stop" phrase will be yelled out soon enough. Even better, add a finger from the other hand to the anus.

Also, certain sex positions will stroke that zone. Sometimes you have to let the woman on top and let her wiggle around until she finds it herself. It will be unmistakeable. But also - very easy to lose the spot if any factors are changed. Once she's up there and going for it - let her be.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Hank Alvarez wrote:

It's one hell of a mystery for us guys too and if 'she' doesn't know where it is then we really have a problem. One of my past lovers had found hers through masturbation and she showed me where to go. It was the size of a pea when she was excited and easily reachable with my tongue. When you hit it she literally went nuts and soon squirted like a sweet fountain but it was so intense she didn't want to do it all the time. When she was done, she was done and would fall asleep.

After her I showed a gal who was built about the same where hers was and she had pretty much the same experience but not quite as intense. Since then I haven't found another one or had a lover who knew where hers was. Ladies, how about some help for us guys? Hank

That's not entirely fair, Hank. The truth is, it's just as hard for some of us women to find it. I have short arms so rarely finger myself. It's just not comfortable. Plus, my G-spot just wasn't as sensitive a year ago as it is today. I would have loved to fill my husband in but couldn't and not for lack of trying. My body just changed one day and my G-spot came out of hiding. And, from what I hear, it becomes more easy to stimulate with age so I think I'm part of the norm, here.

I think you're a good guy but a comment like that, as innocent as it may be intended, can make someone feel pretty defective. =/
Quote 0 0
dingdong
Another study that is a waste of tax payers money.
Quote 0 0