If ya'll need some suggestions..I have ALOT of toys but I highly recommend the Penthouse G-Spotter for the price. Its strong enough that I can use it on my clit when I'm alone and I have my boyfriend use it on my G because I'm still not great at doing this by myself.

I do NOT recomend the Silicone Slim unless you are a complete beginner and totally afraid of size.
Its pretty weak and too tiny to waste your time on.
Quote 0 0
Ive had the Penthouse Gspotter as well going on 5+ years now. My husband and I call it Old Faithful! I guess its going to have to break someday but it suits me fine for now.
Quote 0 0
I have to wholeheartedly agree with you on the Silicone Slim. Boooring!
Quote 0 0
MarshaMarsha!
Go P to the G! It's a good basic for the money. We had for a while too, until I finally broke mine last year (don't ask..)
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions." Woody Allen
Quote 0 0
Can this be used for anal? I'm just getting into it and looking for an all-purpose vibe.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Diane82 wrote:

Can this be used for anal? I'm just getting into it and looking for an all-purpose vibe.

Hey Diane -

You can use this vibrator anyway you like. However, cover it with a condom when using it anally. You do not want to pass it back and forth, anal to vaginal. You'll definitely spread bacteria that way.

Our suggestion is to keep anal toys specifically for anal use. You might consider a toy better suited for anal play such as the Anal T.

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0