Hank Alvarez
Guys:
Have you ever gone down on a gal and when you spread it open to lick it the odor was bad enough to gag a buzzard? Always priding myself to be first to the hole I found that to be true more than not. Thank God they didn't taste that way but it was revolting and gave credence to the old saying, "Once you get past the smell you've got it licked."The one exception I found I married but there were a lot of gals that were clean and appetizing until you got close enough to lick it and had to smell it. There's got to be a reason and a solution. Ladies: any body want to comment? Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Oh my God, Hank! Thanks for that lovely morning thought! I'm sure this one will create a shit-storm.

We all know that from time to time, a woman's "chemical balance" can be thrown off a bit. Sometimes farther than others. But it can be caused by myriad of things and not just poor hygiene.

Let's examine:

She could have a yeast infection, chlamydia, gonorrhea, vaginosis, an accidental leftover tampon (it happens), lots of sex and not lots of cleaning, and probably many more causes.

If it's constant and very foul, she should see a doctor. But every once in a while, a mild odor is normal. We certainly don't recommend vaginal cleansing products. (those can throw you off even further) I recommend a healthy diet, lots of fluids, regular pap exams, and the common sense to check yourself from time to time. Let me be blunt - Stick a finger in and sniff - if it's bad to you, how do you think he'll take it? Kinda like poor Hank up there. Gagging.

Now...who wants to talk about sweaty balls?

Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Plum Pudding
Once again you guys have me cracking the hell up in the morning. Stick your finger in and sniff. LMAO but true a woman knows when she isn't all that fresh and should excuse and go and freshen up or something. I will be the first one to grab my husbands head and so uh uh baby hold on a second or not right now. now let's discuss those sweaty/lint balls or my favorite left over remnants of pee. mmmmmm lol
LIve everyday as if it is your last.
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Pussy should smell and taste like pussy, but it shouldn't be nasty. Like Pro said, things like a yeast infection, tricamonis, (a tiny parasite, which causes a "fishy smelling thin foamy green discharge, UG.) guardia (sp) or worst of all Bacterial Vaginosis, can cause problems.

It it's too bad to stomach a trip to the GYN is in order.

My Man was actually waxing poetic on the Joys of Going Down last night. We were to tired and sore to do anything, but he was a little drunk and  we were talking about the joke from Tabu I sent him at work (about the couple who goes camping and his hands are cold and she keeps telling him to put them between her knees) I made a joke, "I don't know how you can do that." He went on about the "fun" of the hill and valleys and how he has a hard time deciding just what he's going to do next because it's all so "fun." I know he made a comment when we first started making love many many years ago and I said, "I don't know how you can do that." He said, "Well, for one thing you're clean ." I don't know what his other experiences were in detail, but evidentally some weren't as nice.  He has said to me "I don't know how the hell you can like a dick in your mouth, not mention not gag having it all the way down." Viva La Differance.

He never complains,  I have been using this estrogen ointment, (I try to time it so a bath always occurs between the medication and love)  and I can sometimes taste it on him after we've started. I asked him if it bothered him and he said, "What ointment?"  :   One thing I have noticed makes both of us a bit bitter is hydrocortisone. (TMI again?) We had some weird yeast thing, that most likely turned into a mild infection, which I took care of in my own body, but he was very very sore, (he had skin peeling off, and refused to have it looked at, and he kept the lights off, but damn, I can TELL,  so I "prescribed" antifungal ointment, and antibiotic ointment AND hydrocortisone AND some probiotics for both of us and it finally cleared up) The hydro does not taste nice, and it's paraben or petroleum based, so it lingers even after a bath. My Man is very clean, he baths or showers at least twice a day (and I have the 2 or more outfits PLUS the sleep pants, shorts and undershirt, which rarely stay on all night, but still end up in the laundry to prove it.) and loves our Jacuzzi bath.

I have to be honest, I like hot sweaty sex in the summer. I'll actually try to grab him before he gets in the shower on a hot day, if he's been doing some nice clean dirty work like gardening or fixing stuff. The only thing which would bother me is "Poopy butt" and he has learned the "wet the toilet paper or use a paper towel" trick a long time ago.   I often, in the summer complain that "I'm sweaty" to get away and clean up a little, and he often stops me. "I like ya sweaty!" *sigh* The man likes pussy SO much.......(not dirty, just a bit sweaty, I guess.)

OMG, the things we talk about on this board. It's like sitting in the living room with My Man.

If I haven't just gotten out of the bath, I always "dip and sniff" and even taste before entering the bedroom. Ain't a big deal, it's gonna end up in my mouth anyway. If not as nice as I'd like, a quick shower or sponge bath or as the Man calls it "A whore's bath" is in order.

I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
"Dip and sniff" ha! Yes, it works, girls. If you're feeling funky, a warm washcloth and soap should help for the moment, but don't rule out your yearly exams. Even though ignorance is bliss, cervical cancer ain't!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0