TabuToys Moderator
A businessman's company tells him that he will have to take a long business trip to clinch an important deal. Unfortunately his wife is known for cheating on him when he goes away, so he decides to go to a sex shop to get her something to keep her amused.
He looks around for a bit but doesn’t really find anything satisfactory. Just as he is about to leave the owner calls him over.
"You are looking for something special?"
"Yes, I need something to keep my wife busy while I’m away so she won’t cheat."
The owner looks at him hard then reaches under the counter and pulls out a small wooden box with mystical carvings and pictures on it. He slides off the lid and inside sits a carved wooden dildo.
"What’s so special about that?" asks the man
"Watch... Voodoo dildo door!"
To the man’s surprise, the dildo rises from the box and starts shagging the keyhole of the door.
"Voodoo dildo box!"
The dildo stops and drops back into its box.
"Thats amazing, I'll take it!"
After paying for it he walks home with a smile on his face. The next morning after packing he gives his wife her present. At first she is dubious but after showing her the door trick she seems quite pleased, so he leaves on his trip.
After a week, she feels the need for sex and reaches for the dildo box.
"Voodoo, dildo my pussy!"
The dildo rises obediently from the box and begins to shag her brains out.
An hour and ten orgasms later she feels better. Through all the sexual exstasy however she forgets the turn off command. And as she is well into orgasm number eleven, she can’t take anymore. She tries to pull it out, but to no avail. So, she decides that she'll have to go to the emergency room to have it removed.
In the car on the way there she has another orgasm that makes her swerve dangerously in front of a cruiser. The police officer pulls her over and walks up to her open window.
"Have you been drinking?"
"No!" the now distraught woman replies.
"A voodoo dildo is shagging me and I can’t get it to stop! I'm on my way to hospital to have it removed!"
"Voodoo dildo" the officer laughs "My ass!"
Quote 0 0
Roadie
The other version of that involves a Crunch Bird...
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
I recall this one. Cute!
Quote 0 0