Tabu Toypro
Wow - this one has me steaming!

Guy gets up around 5am and goes downstairs to make coffee. He's nude, because it's 5am and he just got up and he's in his house. Well, his curtains must have been parted because a woman and her kid, who decided to cut through his front yard to get to where they were going, saw him and called the cops. He got arrested, people! For being nude in his home while it was still dark outside...and I guess they thought he was deliberately showing himself to passersby. At 5am. To people who cut through his yard?!

Maybe he'll press charges against them for being on his property and looking in his window. I feel bad for this man, who seems completely legitimately unaware and innocent. Not like some other attention seeking people we've all heard about in the news lately. (cough::ballon boy::cough)

The story is on theawl.com and probably in many more places soon. There's a video from the news report as well. Poor dude!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
This is the exact reason I live in the country on 6 acres of land. I can dress however I want and do whatever the hell I want. If I get caught running around the house nude...or around the yard for that matter...somebody is where they dont belong. And one of two things will happen...my dogs will eat them or I will shoot them...for trespassing.
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I just got this image of you doing the bull dance with your rifle while wearing the pink wig and cowboy boots.
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Obviously I have the pink wig thing covered...got a few pairs of boots to choose from...I have a BIG shotgun, not a rifle...but not sure I know all the steps to the bull dance...

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Here's an update on Erick's case: http://www.dailychilli.com/news/1400-guilty-of-being-naked-at-home
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
What the hell were they doing on his property? Couldn't he have them arrested for trespassing? Hank
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Roadie wrote:

..I have a BIG shotgun..

Yeah, that's what all the guys say.....

Just joshin ya, Roadie.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Dreamer will have to verify that for you, P Gell...lol

Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Well we have seen the photo, ya know
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Well we have seen the photo, ya know

OOOOOOOO, is that his......? My vision isn't really good and I wasn't sure if that was a dude in a banana hammock or some type of sculpture. Cute.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0