PrincessKLS
I've seen a commercial for a new condom that's supposed to feel like it's not there. Why can we make more condoms or another anti-STD substance that could help ladies feel the rawness of a penis?

So many people say they hate the feel of condoms.
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Dreamer and I have used condoms...but only as part of our sex play. We both hate them...and for the same reason...she can't feel me inside her nor can I feel being inside her. When we have used one, it usually doesnt stay on the whole time. I end up yanking the damn thing off before we are finished!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Adriana
There are a lot of ultra thin condoms. I haven't had a chance to find but I think people who complain about condoms probably haven't explored all the alternatives.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
I've heard the lambskin condoms are a good way to go for that natural feeling.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Adriana wrote:

There are a lot of ultra thin condoms. I haven't had a chance to find but I think people who complain about condoms probably haven't explored all the alternatives.

I sometimes wonder if  inventors need to make alternatives to condoms. Like special anti-STD gels or maybe the medical world can come up with an ant-STD and anti-AIDs pill, just like a birth control pill. That would be cool. I mean most people don't like condoms and even condoms advocates hate them. It's like a neccessary evil.
Quote 0 0