sweetheart
so me and my boyfriend are wanting to do a threesome.. i'm kinda embarrassed bout it (and honestly dont know what to think. but when we have phone sex or whatever i'm really into it) but i dont want it to be someone from where we are from (its a small town) and i really dunno what to expect. any advice??
Quote 0 0
look up a swing club in a town close to where you live! only you might find people from your town doing the same thing..
Quote 0 0
Betty Rocket
Sweetheart-Hi hon!

How you approach it depends on the kind of threesome you want....FMF or MFM....

Discretion is the name of the game.....check out some of the swinger personals sites online.....

Feel free to IM me if there is anything specific I can help you with.....I have quite a bit of experience
Betty Rocket
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
I suggest you approach it with caution and I'd say with someone you won't have to work hard to avoid if it doesn't end up the way you'd hoped. My one and only experience with a threesome was FMF and it was very disappointing. I was newly divorced, and I met a gal in a chemistry class at college and we were lab partners for the semester. I invited her for a weekend at a place I knew I could rent reasonably at Wood's Cove in Laguna beach. It was a fully contained guest house over the garage of what you could call a mansion. It was secluded and it had an incredible view of the beach.

We'd had had a couple of trysts prior to this in the parking lot after a few drinks after school but as our schedules demanded they were quickies. I thought it would be great to get her away for a whole weekend  I invited her and she agreed but she asked if she could bring along a friend, another woman. I thought great, not one but two!

I never thought sex was a spectator sport but these two gals were way too much into each  other. I found out later they were both married at the time and shortly after that  they split from their husbands and set up house keeping together in an apartment near the college. I only saw her a few more times then the semester ended and I never saw her after that. She was a lot more fun as a single act. Hope yours is better. Hank
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Here's a wonderful article on this subject you should read: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=985.0
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
theillestwun
I found this article pretty handy. It's got some good info on threesomes that helped me out a bit. http://www.tugweekly.com/component/zine/article/52-the-ins-and-outs-of-threesomes
Quote 0 0