PrincessKLS
Have you ever gotten such an intense orgasm or on the verge of it that you had to actually just stop? Whether it was from regular sex or a toy? Like I have this one toy that if I just place on the right parts of clit and especially for a long enough time, I can literately get the point where I feel like I'm going to explode and I can even shake as if I'm having a seizure. And it'll get so intense I'll stop. Usually if I'm having a really good orgasm, I will feel tight for half the time and then loosen up to the point where I nearly lose consciousness and lubricate so much.

Could there ever be too much of a good thing?
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Some of the really powerful vibrators can have a mind boggling, leg tingling, i-feel-faint kind of effect. But then again, some days you may just be more sensitive than others.

If you start to feel like its too much, move the vibrator off of your clit for a while. Maybe stray lower so you still feel the vibration but just not as intense. Then come back to it when you've caught your breath and are ready for the finale. 
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
PrincessKLS
Recently this free bullet that such a lifesaver (from another company) basically went on me and so did another toy from the same company and both of them I got less than a year ago. But anyway I trashed them and just bought a new egg toy here.
Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Or there's another idea, 'follow through.' Intensity is one thing but it has limits. As long as it doesn't hurt and it's pleasurable keep on going to see what's on the other side. One young lady I knew described the orgasms she had occasionally were so intense that she would literally pass out on the down hill slide and go into a special place in her mind. She admitted it took a lot of practice to get to that point and there were a lot of lovers she'd had that she wasn't comfortable enough with to get her there. But you won't know unless you try. Assuming you're healthy and in a safe environment I'd say go for it.  HHH
Quote 0 0
P Gell
Princess, everybody is different. If you are uncomfortable then either stop immediately or see how far you can ride it an stay comfortable.

I often have very very strong orgasms (I'm one of those women who sometimes loses consciousness) and love it! In fact, being multi-orgasmic, if my first one isn't "strong enough" I'll keep The Man (or the vibe) there until I get what I want.  I've had orgasms which almost hurt, but those are usually when I really push myself think "I have to come even if I don't even want to that badly" mind set. (Yeah, weird, but.....)
But, everyone is different. Don't tolerate an uncomfortable situation. There's no reason to do that.

Powerful orgasms can bring you to an altered state of perception. Really long orgasms (3 minutes or more, The Man said my record was 8 minutes. (He was looking at the clock, what a weirdo!) I couldn't move for an hour after......) can do the same thing. But, if you feel you are not ready for such an intense experience yet, then, of course, just go with what you are comfortable with.

You can't always control the strength of your orgasms. Some people can make them stronger by stopping just before the orgasm starts, hanging on, and then starting stimulation again. This works for a lot of people, but for me, it just make it harder to orgasm at all.

LISTEN to your body. Do what YOU feel pleasure from. You won't go wrong listening to your body. Even though much of the time, you have little control over how hard an orgasm is going to be.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0