Tabu Toypro
I know some of you love Tristan Taormino's style and advice, as do we! So I thought I'd send you over to puckerup.com to check out her latest tour info. She'll be speaking and doing demos at a variety of sex stores and college campuses. Check it out to see if she coming to your town: http://www.puckerup.com/EN/tristan_on_tour/
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Rats!!! Not even close to Georgia!
Lovin My Wife...Lovin Life

Quote 0 0
Hank Alvarez
Same with Southern California. Damn it, I'd pay to see her. Hank
Quote 0 0
P Gell
I love Tristan. Her video, Rough Sex is going to be our next smut purchase......

She's not coming to our town, either. I'd actually probably make the trek into the Big City to see her.

I've tried to join her message board, but I never got a reply notice, and the place where to contact the admin is not working. I don't know why. I found out about Astroglide shooters from her site.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Off topic here...but what is an Astroglide Shooter? Guess I could go to her website...

Quote 0 0
P Gell
Roadie wrote:

Off topic here...but what is an Astroglide Shooter? Guess I could go to her website...

It's a nice anal sex lube with a very convenient applicator:

http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Astroglide_Anal_Lubricant_Shooters_6_pack

Yeah, I know it sounds like an alcohol drink. "Ew, Astroglide in a shotglass?" Actually, if it didn't contain Astroglide, it might be an interesting drink.
I can be tolerant of almost anything....except Intolerance........and Dairy Products
Quote 0 0
Roadie
Thankx P Gell. They look interesting. One of the things Dreamer and I have been working towards is anal sex. This might make her a little more relaxed. Think I need to place an order....

And...you gave me another idea.....Sex in A Shotglass! Thats a drink I may have to work on inventing this week end. We just got back from our favorite adult likker store and stocked up...

Quote 0 0
P Gell
Roadie, It may take some preparation. We have found (I've posted this before) that before you have anal sex, make sure Dreamer comes at least once or twice. We found this makes all the difference because I am really relaxed and there is no pain, and first penetration is not only easier, but very pleasant.  (And, I am like, "OMG, that was fantastic, do whatever you want!" after a few Os.) We also use Double Penetration, with a dil or a vibrator, then the woman has the familiar sensation of vaginal penetration, as well. If you can manage it, after you get used to it, using a high powered plug in vibrator on her clit, with the DP, OMG it's amazing!

It takes some co-ordination to get all this going, (and kind of a lot of "hardware" so at first concentrate on making sure she has had an orgasm first, and having a dil or phallic vibe "in the right place" (as I said at first) not only helps her feel more comfortable, but prevents "slippage" as you don't want your dick to go from her anus into her vag. (It can get really slippery and My Man didn't even notice when it happens.) If you wash it first, it's OK, But, sometimes it kinda slips in there, and you don't want that. There's a lot of bacteria in the rectum, and we learned the hard way not to to this, with some vaginal infections, some urinary tract infections, and aa few other less than pleasant side effects,  It's best to save anal until last, or if you are going to switch it up, and go somewhere else, have a nice warm washcloth with some clean rinsing soap on one corner, and you can rinse with the rest of the cloth, so you won't transfer bacteria.

That and good lube always works for us.

Good luck. It's always good to take new exploration slowly, but know what you're doing.
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Yes, yes, yes P Gell. Also be cafeul with finger play. Sometimes they want to play with the backdoor 1st but you better remember which finger it was!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0