Meow
I need help! The only time I can have an orgasm is when I am using a vibrating device, whether it's during sex or masturbation. Which means I cant get off when my boyfriend try's his hardest, and he hates when I have to bring out the vibrator, it's like it takes away from his masculinity. I am worried that I can only get off with vibration because I have always used a vibrator. When I try to use just my hand it just doesn't work for me. I was wondering if I try to use just my hand more often will I get used to it and not need the vibrator any more? What are some techniques to using just my hand?  Now, don't get me wrong I have had an orgasm while my boyfriend was doing anything and everything to get me off, but it took me at least 20-30 minutes until it happened, but that doesn't happen a lot. Sometimes I just give up because I see how tired he is getting and I start to feel bad. I don't just lay there either I tell him what I want and how I want it, and I will rub my own clit with my finger but it never works! And it not his fault because I was like this with other guys. Someone please help me!!  :'(
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
where to start??

First problem is believing that the only way you can orgasm is with a vibrator. You've never orgasmed without a vibrator, but you can. It can take a women 20 minutes to get to the point of orgasm so there's nothing wrong with taking a long time. Completely normal.

I think the key for you will be variety. Don't stay in the same position if it isn't doing it for you. If you're trying to orgasm during sex, have him penetrate you from behind. You should then experiment with the different sensations you'll receive by changing your position (arched back, chest to the bed, upright torso) but stay on your knees. If you can get the right position, you'll acheive an orgasm but it still takes repetition. You aren't going to just explode unless the spot is stroked. And you must also communicate when it's right so he doesn't stop or go too fast. At that point, you should control the intensity and speed.

You may also need to let go in your head a bit. Relax and fantasize. It's ok As far as solo masturbation goes, try using both hands. Sit upright, watch yourself in a mirror, sit in a sink, run water over yourself...figure out what turns you on or play until you do. There are no rules. Use one hand to play with your clit while slipping a finger from your other hand inside. Use saliva or lube, but keep varying things up until you figure it out.

Eventually you may get to a point where you introduce your vibrator again, but right now you have homework to do!
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
That's a psychological addiction. You can't come without your vibe because you think you can't. Its like when I thought I could'nt stop taking ambien because I thought I could'nt sleep without it. Maybe you should just go cold turkey for a few weeks and then try nothing but fingers. Good luck!
Quote 0 0
Interested
Tabu Toypro wrote:

Sit upright, watch yourself in a mirror, sit in a sink, run water over yourself...figure out what turns you on or play until you do. There are no rules. Use one hand to play with your clit while slipping a finger from your other hand inside. Use saliva or lube, but keep varying things up until you figure it out.

that's what i like to do!  8) i like to sit in the sink and play with the faucets and watch myself. i only use a vibrator if i want a quickie. one thing a girl needs to do is figure out what makes her come.
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
no offense being on a sex toy forum and all but i have gotten to the point where i lay off the vibrator unless i want a super quick orgasm. admittedly i can pop out an orgasm in about 3 minutes with a bullet but i really like a longer play period. sometimes vibrators speed it up too much for me.
Quote 0 0