rave97
HOW CAN I GET MY WIFE INTO SOME TOYS? SHE'S REAL NOT INTO THEM AT ALL. BUT I THINK ITS HOT AND SEXY WHEN WOMEN PLAY WITH TOYS IN FRONT OF YOU.
Quote 0 0
What toys has she played with before? Perhaps she wasn't using the right one. There are thousands!
Quote 0 0
Tabu Toypro
Start with something small that you can use on her. Try a little finger vibrator like the Fuzuoku 9000. Then maybe get her something she can play with on her own like Stephanie's Vivid Apricot Jelly Bunny or the most popular clitoral vibrator on the market,  the Pocket Rocket.

We also have a good DVD called Toys for Better Sex that you both might enjoy.
Shop safe at Tabutoys.com
Read our Sex Blog!
Quote 0 0
Rosy Glow
do you two masturbate in front of each other? try that first and then ease a toy into your play. she may not be comfortable with it. masturbation is *usually* a private affair and some people may not even do it the same way if being watched.
Quote 0 0
Adriana
Rosy Glow wrote:

do you two masturbate in front of each other? try that first and then ease a toy into your play. she may not be comfortable with it. masturbation is *usually* a private affair and some people may not even do it the same way if being watched.

I agree. This is a good first step. Take it slow, if she's not into it at first. She may never be interested but pushing too hard and too fast could put out any spark which potentially exists.

Also, you may try suggesting her to use toys by herself first. Something smaller and less intimidating may do the trick. An egg or bullet for instance. Or sometihng cute like anything in the "I rub My" line. Those might not work great for sex but could help her open up to the idea of toys in general.
Quote 0 0