freckles88
Okay so this is my first time on this thing and I'm just going to get on with it. I'm nineteen years old and I'm straight and have a wonderful boyfriend I've been with for almost a year. While I love having sex with guys and dating guys. I am more turned on or get turned on more easily by watching girls have sex with guys or girls making out than like watching the guy. I don't know if this is normal or not. And I don't know I would like some adcvice. I  have never been with a girl before, but have kissed a couple of my close friends. Advice?

Freckles*
Quote 0 0
TabuToys Moderator
Freckles, this is perfectly normal. Many women have sexual fantasies involving other women while still identifying as heterosexual.  Have you heard of Alfred Kinsey? Implicit in Kinsey's report of sexual behavior was a controversial but simple principle: when it came to sexual behavior, there was no good or bad, normal or abnormal. Even more revolutionary, his book argued that human sexuality didn't fit into neat categories. Instead Kinsey argued for a sliding scale from zero to six to reflect the many shades of sexual preference. And, his many years of research also proved that most people fall in between.

Quote 0 0
K for Chaos
Don't feel strange freckles! I think alot of girls are the same way, I know I'm one of them! I guess the hard part is to decide to act on it or not. I know that I love threesomes with other girls and that makes everything amazing!
I glow in the dark, it's a sexy redhead thing.
Quote 0 0
me to!
Quote 0 0
I was confused also about this as well. After much expirament I know I prefer men for relationship and women for the sex.
Quote 0 0